Engineers A way to get Abnormal Compact Emission Data

Dropped into the convoy at Isinor and three Anacondas spawned in front of me. They were green on my scanner and when I locked onto one of them it didn't scan them, it just gave me their full details. Quitting to menu, mode switching, exit to desktop didn't seem to help either. Sometimes I think FD just don't want us to obtain stuff. :)

Dropped into the convoy at Isinor and three Anacondas spawned in front of me. They were green on my scanner and when I locked onto one of them it didn't scan them, it just gave me their full details. Quitting to menu, mode switching, exit to desktop didn't seem to help either. Sometimes I think FD just don't want us to obtain stuff. :)

the drop rate is pretty low but if you stay there long enough you should get some, pretty mind numbing to be sure. also there shouldn't be three condas, should be two and a T9

Basic scan works even with "green" ships, you just have to target it for its duration.

This data is very very very and did I say very rare drop. Dont know what these forum elites talking about, but if you played the game same as chat on forum, you would not need mister shustas advice on how to get it... peace

1 hour tally(30 seconds per instance,but I got distracted, so about 90-100 instances) :
ACED : 8 drops(24 total)
Other data : lots
Method : Sit 10k in front of the spawn point,that way it's easy to log in and just press "next ship" 3 times to scan.No ship movement needed.
Mode : SOLO
Thoughts : Totally and utterly mind numbingly boring :D

Last edited:
3.0.5 Still Works [big grin]

125nothing45.6%
56Distorted Shield Cycle Recordings 3 items20.4%
21Inconsistent Shield Soak Analysis 3 items7.7%
24Untypical Shield Scans 3 items8.8%
18Divergent Scan Data 3 items6.6%
14Classified Scan Fragment 3 items5.1%
16Abnormal Compact Emissions Data 3 items5.8%
rt

274 Relogs, 822 Scans, 2h 21min
Logged whit EDDiscovery

note:
AFK Macro 28s per Relog
Reloging fast and often puts heavy Thermal load on ur GPU (Stock GTX 1080).
Needed 10 min break to cool down. :O
Felt like Scoping to close to a Star.
Grafics to 480p. :cool: 60°C no problem.

the drop rate is pretty low but if you stay there long enough you should get some, pretty mind numbing to be sure. also there shouldn't be three condas, should be two and a T9

I relogged numerous times and each time there were 3 condas that were security forces. never once say a T9. Can anyone verify that this si still working?

Last edited:
just another re-log exploit, nothing to see here :( :(

exploit for sure and sad people are going to these lengths to get encoded/manufactured materials, I've sent so long running around after materials to engineer modules in my ships, the game is not fun at all.

You are both wrong, it is not an exploit.
It might not be in the spirit of the game in your eyes,but FD have no problems with logging.

Here is what I have been doing: Anytime I am near a conflict zone I pop in and scan every ship in the zone. I don't chose a side I just quickly scan and get out. I pick up a lot of different kinds of data. I have a point defense mounted on my ship to deflect the errant shot but no one has ever specifically attacked me while I was scanning. Just thought this might help.

Here is what I have been doing: Anytime I am near a conflict zone I pop in and scan every ship in the zone. I don't chose a side I just quickly scan and get out. I pick up a lot of different kinds of data. I have a point defense mounted on my ship to deflect the errant shot but no one has ever specifically attacked me while I was scanning. Just thought this might help.

I've tried this but not a single ship gave me any data if I'm neutral.

When I finally got the Isinor permit for my bubble account (bugged massacre missions slowed me down) I dropped into the Convoy Beacon and got 6 (2x3) ACED within the first half dozen scans. Needing 7 I hung around for another batch and it was 45 minutes and countless relogs before they showed again.

So it does still work, but the random nature is as soul-destroying as ever.

Do other Convoy Beacons elsewhere in the galaxy spawn ACED-dropping Anacondas or has this location been hard-coded by FD for bizarre reasons? It's like Dav's Hope: nice that it's there, and a bit of lore for the game, but without forums or Reddit only a handful of people would ever stumble upon them in normal play.

...and also Classified Scan Fragment. (and some other data).

1. Get Isinor permit. The easiest way to do this is to go to Anotchadiae and sell exploration data at any station\outpost controlled by Chapter of Isinor. You will need about 8.7M to get from default (85% neutral) to Allied, somewhat more if you have NPC fighter pilot(s). Of course, you may do it via other ways (missions, trading, BH). As soon as you're allied with them, get a permit "mission" from mission board (you may need to relog one or several times in order for it to appear). The "mission" itself is basically a check - as soon as you take it, you'll get a message that reads "You now have Isinor permit" and you can go to Isinor.

2. Go to Isinor and find "Convoy beacon" navpoint near Maodun (1st planet). It is a persistent navpoint and can be seen from entry point. Jump to it.

3. Inside, you will find a convoy comprised of T9 and a pair of Condas. Note where they appear (look at the contrails. You may need a few relogs in order to refresh the instance) and park your ship directly on their path, at about 5 km from spawn point, facing the latter.

4. Relogfest! Relog, ID all three ships, repeat. Most of the time you will get nothing - but sometimes you will get ACED and\or CSF. I was able to get 6 ACED and 6 CSF in about 2 hours. This may not be the fastest way possible, but it is the fastest way I know of.

Just adding a post to this thread to say this does not work if you are allied with the faction that spawns the ships.

I am, and as a result I get nothing from them. Shame that I spent all this time getting an Isinor permit just to find that out, but oh well.

Edit: HOWEVER, the other point near the convoy beacon contains scannable ships! Woop woop

Last edited:
...and also Classified Scan Fragment. (and some other data).

I don't know how you found out how to do this but I have to say I am really impressed. Dropped off some exploration data at a suitable station, got the permit and sat for a while scanning these these flights of three vessels - ACED on first scan. After an hour or so I have a stack of these (36 in the bank should last a while) and loads of other data.

Thanks.

Top Bottom