A Year of Aviary Packs Suggestions

A lot of people are really hoping that aviary animals will be added into Planet Zoo, and they get disappointed when a new pack is announced that doesn't include them. Personally, I'm not too bothered if we don't get any flying birds, but I wouldn't mind their addition either. The only issue I'd have is if we received a single scenery or animal pack and that's all. We'd get a handful of animals and nothing else. However, I thought about the potential of a whole year of DLCs around this concept. We've had four years of standard DLC packs, so one year just for aviaries wouldn't be that bad. So here are four pack ideas I came up with, along with an anniversary animal.

Aviary Pack: This would be a basic aviary pack that would introduce the players to the mechanics and include a few popular species for the game. An Aviary Theme could be a naturalistic look, with walls designed to look like tree trunks and the roofs to resemble birds' nests.
Animals :
  • Scarlet Macaw
  • Channel-billed Toucan
  • Bald Eagle
  • Great Blue Turaco
  • Rainbow Lorikeet (WE)
Protected Aviary Animal Pack: The first animal pack would be based around threatened and endangered species.
Animals:
  • Indian Vulture
  • Javan Green Magpie
  • Wrinkled Hornbill
  • Spix’s Macaw
  • Socorro Dove
  • Northern Bald Ibis
  • Helmeted Curassow
  • Blue-crowned Laughingthrush (WE)
Coastal Aviary Pack: The second scenery pack would focus on coastal birds. A Coastal Theme would be inspired by natural rockwork, with decorative shells incorporated into the design.
Animals:
  • Tufted Puffin
  • Brown Pelican
  • Common Eider
  • Northern Gannet
  • Grey Plover (WE)
Raptor Animal Pack: For the final pack, I decided to focus on birds of prey, as for the most part I had neglected them in the previous ideas.
Animals:
  • Philippine Eagle
  • Bearded Vulture
  • Snowy Owl
  • Osprey
  • Eurasian Buzzard
  • Peregrine Falcon
  • Crested Caracara
  • Laughing Kookaburra (WE) (Debatable as a bird of prey)
Anniversary Animal: Red Bird-of-Paradise

Obviously suggesting another whole year of DLC packs would be much to expect on top of whatever Frontier is already planning for next year, but these are just fun suggestions and not to be taken very seriously. I apologise if this has been suggested already, but the idea came to me the other day and I thought I'd see what people think.

What kind of aviary packs would you want to include? Please leaver your suggestions.

Top Bottom