About content creation on Planet Coaster.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I make a new post, before me first presentation on the forum here.- https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showthread.php/1259-Hello-from-Spain?p=18204#post18204

I'm really interested in some information about the possible tools or support for make new content for Planet coaster in a future. Some, "content creation rules, tutorials" and friendly interface for
make possible and easy modeling rides, and objects, stuff, for community players dlcs. Similar to rct3 custom objects.
I see some different pipeline from the old RCT line. Changed to Autodesk 3dsmax to Autodesk Maya. I see in different videos the Maya interface for the different artist working and technical staff.
And I make some questión about this. (And I'm old 3dsmax user) for example, different artist can make new material using different 3d programs, such: 3dsmax, Maya, Blender, cinema 4d, etc...
And export in any possible tools or proprietary format compatible with spider engine. Or something similar (Only some ideas) Ah, Sorry me english language.

Is possible is very soon for speak about content creation tools and support for 3d people fans? thanks.

Cheers.

We really have no information about community made content or mods yet, they are holding back speaking about it. The closest weve gotten to info about this, is the last dev Q&A mentioned that information on it would be better suited for a dev in that area of expertise, along with saying hes "said too much already" they have also said that they are aware how important mods are to the community and understand the long life it has given RCT3.

in other words, your question can not be answered right now, wait for the next dev Q&A or for news about community driven content.

We really have no information about community made content or mods yet, they are holding back speaking about it. The closest weve gotten to info about this, is the last dev Q&A mentioned that information on it would be better suited for a dev in that area of expertise, along with saying hes "said too much already" they have also said that they are aware how important mods are to the community and understand the long life it has given RCT3.

in other words, your question can not be answered right now, wait for the next dev Q&A or for news about community driven content.

ok, thanks for your answers Krux.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom