About searching manufactured materials

Maybe i don't understand something or doesn't Core Dynamics composites should appear in systems and HGEs at the state of None? For some reason i can't attach images, so here's the link for Imgur post with screenshots
You can usually include images (at least png) by just dragging them from the folder into the post editing box or copy pasting into the editing box.

Core Dynamics compositeds appear (along with Proprietary components) in HGEs of federation factions (although sometimes of independent factions with no HGE-giving state in federation controlled systems). If the faction has any of the states that produce other g5 materials, it will be random among those and Core Dynamics composites. For examples, if you go to an HGE of a federation faction in Boom, you may get Core Dynamics composites, Proto Heat radiators, or Proto Radiolic alloys (along with Proto Light alloys).

You can usually include images (at least png) by just dragging them from the folder into the post editing box or copy pasting into the editing box.

Core Dynamics compositeds appear (along with Proprietary components) in HGEs of federation factions (although sometimes of independent factions with no HGE-giving state in federation controlled systems). If the faction has any of the states that produce other g5 materials, it will be random among those and Core Dynamics composites. For examples, if you go to an HGE of a federation faction in Boom, you may get Core Dynamics composites, Proto Heat radiators, or Proto Radiolic alloys (along with Proto Light alloys).
I got it. And it's really stupid thing. Anyway, thanks for the explaining

For short: System state is Outbreak, HGE faction state is Outbreak and materials inside is Core Dynamics composites (for some reason)
So, that faction (People's Ross 860 Independents) is currently in Outbreak in Ross 860, but it is also a Federation faction. Therefore, the HGE can give Pharmaceutical Isolators or Core Dynamics Composites.

Edit: If you just want to look for Pharmaceutical Isolators, find a system with the controlling faction (or a high influence faction) in Outbreak, no boom, no civil war/war, no civil unrest, and aligned with the Alliance or Independent. When I HGE hunt, I tend to move between systems in Outbreak/Civil Unrest via Boom systems (for route plotting reasons) picking up any HGEs I can find. If you do not find pharmaceutical isolators/improvised components directly, at least you can cross trade for them via material traders.

Last edited:
So, that faction (People's Ross 860 Independents) is currently in Outbreak in Ross 860, but it is also a Federation faction. Therefore, the HGE can give Pharmaceutical Isolators or Core Dynamics Composites.

Edit: If you just want to look for Pharmaceutical Isolators, find a system with the controlling faction (or a high influence faction) in Outbreak, no boom, no civil war/war, no civil unrest, and aligned with the Alliance or Independent. When I HGE hunt, I tend to move between systems in Outbreak/Civil Unrest via Boom systems (for route plotting reasons) picking up any HGEs I can find. If you do not find pharmaceutical isolators/improvised components directly, at least you can cross trade for them via material traders.
It also works in systems that outlaw pudding as dessert. But only when it's an anarchy. On Tuesdays.

Top Bottom