Community Event / Creation Abraka Drabble The Old Official Drabble THIS IS AN EX THREAD IT IS DEADED

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Well...... there's a thing.....

Ten thousand posts of the most insane ramblings ever produced on a forum.

Well done the lot of you. :)

Want a new thread folks?

As it's sort of taken a life of it's own I'm more than happy if one of the most active Drabblers would like to create a new thread so it will be editable by them that might be the best option.

I can move and edit any info over from this thread if required.

Give me a shout if you need anything.

Over to you, you lovely drabblers you. :)

T.j

-------------------------

And in the finest tradition the above is 100 words. ;)

Armageddon's Doorstep

Inedible orange lichen covered the once green fields of Diso. Nat piloted his Puma through the narrow security corridor, keenly aware of the surface-to-air guns ready to disintegrate his ship should it stray more than a few metres from the authorised path.

He could see the crowds as he approached the spaceport, hundreds of thousands of desperate souls praying that for a ship to bring them another few food cartridges or take them someplace better. As if someplace better existed any more.

"This is the twilight of the human race," thought Nat, preparing to land, "and still we play on"

Well...... there's a thing.....

Ten thousand posts of the most insane ramblings ever produced on a forum.

Well done the lot of you. :)

Want a new thread folks?

As it's sort of taken a life of it's own I'm more than happy if one of the most active Drabblers would like to create a new thread so it will be editable by them that might be the best option.

I can move and edit any info over from this thread if required.

Give me a shout if you need anything.

Over to you, you lovely drabblers you. :)

T.j

-------------------------

And in the finest tradition the above is 100 words. ;)

I'd much prefer it if T.j were to start up the Drabble Thread Part II. I always felt that his name on the thread gave it a certain gravitas. Although I can well understand if he feels he wants to distance himself from us.

If Michael Brookes ever landed on this thread and asked "Right! Which one of you idiots thought this thread would be a good idea?", we could all point our accusing fingers at T.j

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
I'd much prefer it if T.j were to start up the Drabble Thread Part II. I always felt that his name on the thread gave it a certain gravitas. Although I can well understand if he feels he wants to distance himself from us.

If Michael Brookes ever landed on this thread and asked "Right! Which one of you idiots thought this thread would be a good idea?", we could all point our accusing fingers at T.j

Funnily enough I did have a chat with Mike prior to starting the thread over 3 years ago!!

So he's got no-one to blame but himself..

But no problem, the new thread is live.

The brand new and shiny Official ABRAKA DRABBLE Thread.

For those who have already submitted Drabbles for this week, feel free to copy them over to the new thread if so desired.

The last three years have been amazing and the creativity, fun and madness that resulted in one little thread on a forum is totally down to m.... All of you.
biggrin.png

You Guys and Girls really are a fantastic bunch.

Have fun.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom