Acquatic theme

I would focus on aquatic animals on which to interact with the keepers.
A world of ideas would open up from killer whales to sharks and so on.
This way you could also make a water theme park

I don't think I've written Marine shows or circus acts anywhere.
Are you a Frontier developer?

"Water theme park" - you're no doubt referring to a place like SeaWorld. SeaWorld's killer whale and dolphin shows are not zoo exhibits, they are circus acts, and there is no end to the controversy surrounding them. Currently there is no clear consensus on whether or not keeping these animals in captivity is ethical, and as far as current knowledge goes no facility on earth can do so to a standard high enough to keep the animals healthy and happy. Even reputable establishments like the Brookfield Zoo are asking this question.

For that reason these animals are better left out of the game.

I think he's referring to this part. Many people have suggested interaction, with the meaning of a "show"

What kind of interactions would fit your idea?
I am not referring to zookeepers who perform shows, but simply that having to enter the enclosures (which in the case of an aquarium are tanks or enclosures totally with glass enclosures) they must be specialized in aquatic animals therefore with mask and fins to clean the tanks and to feed in the water.

"Water theme park" - you're no doubt referring to a place like SeaWorld. SeaWorld's killer whale and dolphin shows are not zoo exhibits, they are circus acts, and there is no end to the controversy surrounding them. Currently there is no clear consensus on whether or not keeping these animals in captivity is ethical, and as far as current knowledge goes no facility on earth can do so to a standard high enough to keep the animals healthy and happy. Even reputable establishments like the Brookfield Zoo are asking this question.

For that reason these animals are better left out of the game.
Please tell me where I wrote that I refer to SEA WORD.
Maybe you are imagining it but you are wrong.
And anyway, healthy and happy animals aren't even happy in a zoo, no matter how big it is!

Please tell me where I wrote that I refer to SEA WORD.
Maybe you are imagining it but you are wrong.
And anyway, healthy and happy animals aren't even happy in a zoo, no matter how big it is!

Then what exactly do you mean by "water theme park"?

I'm also not even going to bother addressing your last point - anyone who thinks that doesn't know much of anything about zoos.

Then what exactly do you mean by "water theme park"?

I'm also not even going to bother addressing your last point - anyone who thinks that doesn't know much of anything about zoos.

on December 8th don't buy the DLC if you are consistent with what you wrote in the discussion.
Bye Bye

Top Bottom