Since the Ranger jeeps have the ability to become damaged and to be attacked by dangerous dinosaurs, I recently have just thought of something else that is similar to this feature.

I realized that, when you manually fly the ACU helicopter, you can really bring it pretty low enough to the ground, close to the level of some of your large dinosaurs.
20200318131000_1.jpg
The only dinosaurs that I believe should do this idea are the giant sized large carnivores, due to how low you can lower your helicopter. When it comes to the Park Tour and Ranger Team vehicles, large carnivores can only attack them by charging up at them and ramming them with their heads in an attempt to knock them down as script animation sequences. Due to the unlimited levels of height you can have your ACU chopper be from the maximum low height off the ground, I don't see script sequences for them to stand still before raising their heads to jump and attack. Instead, I see it similar as to how they do the said ground vehicles.

Charging towards the low Chopper and try to head but/jump and snap at them in mid air.

Now, due to this idea of mine, this will mean dinosaurs and choppers will now be able to collide with each other's models. This would mean the taller dinosaurs, the tall-necked sauropods, would probably have their necks to be collided with low flying choppers.
20200318131151_1.jpg
If that will be the case for them, I wonder if ramming them would damage the choppers. If you wanted to make things a bit more realistic at the same time, the choppers would be able to harm and potentially kill the tall sauropods because of the chopper's moving propeller blades. But, I'm not sure how that can be appropriate enough for a T rated modern video game.

Another minor thing I do want to share is if ACU helicopters do become vulnerable to carnivores, I could only imagine how the Ankylodocus would look like attacking it from below should it be updated to attack anything back. After all, it is at an appropriate height for this concept.
20200318131230_1.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom