General Gameplay acu ground troopers

Your Feature Request / Idea
it would be great if we could have acu troopers like in the film

While it is a good idea since it was in the movie, there are still some flaws to this. Consider this scenario IF in the event this is added.
If you encounter a dino-breakout, especially with a twister running around your park demolishing enclosure walls:
Would you:
A - Tranq the dinos using the ACU heli, takes less time.
or
B - Use ground ACU which takes 2x or maybe 3x the time needed to tranq a dino since you have to navigate through the terrain or park.

I bet majority would take option-A gameplay-wise. I don't think its worth the effort to develop & include ground-based acu, when there's already an airborne ACU that can do the job more efficiently.

I'd like to be able to purchase ground ACU vehicles (I imagine the Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6X6 from Jurassic World would be perfect for this) from the ACU center (just like you can purchase up to 2 extra Ranger teams per station). Usually in storms dinos escape all at the same time so multiple ACU units would be very useful (even if one of them, the helicopter, is significantly faster and has a movility advantage)
705088feb57e95e1641907753a8cf2f8.png

I'd like to be able to purchase ground ACU vehicles (I imagine the Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6X6 from Jurassic World would be perfect for this) from the ACU center (just like you can purchase up to 2 extra Ranger teams per station). Usually in storms dinos escape all at the same time so multiple ACU units would be very useful (even if one of them, the helicopter, is significantly faster and has a movility advantage)

so true one helicopter is not enough need different kinds of acu vechicles and even ground troopers

I think this would be the best way to implement it. They could be used to block off access to other areas of the park if there is a mass breakout or small carnivours such as raptors escape. Once the dinosaurs approach the bloackade then the ACU units attempt to tanqualise them. Obviously this would need fine tuning so its unlikely to be implemented but i think if done right it would be a good idea.

Top Bottom