Add a Soaked! Type expansion pack

That is still not a confirmation to me.
I was really surprised we didnt get a Planco DLC for the holidays... pretty much cemented the rumors IMO

Based on Planco coming to consoles, I think its safe to say Frontier is (almost) done with Planco1

That doesnt mean they are done with the series, I think its obvious with Planet Zoo that Frontier is still continuing to expand the series behind the scenes, even if they havent officially announced a new game.

Planco went into development in 2014 or maybe 2013 (I think?) and it released in 2016 (beta in March, official launch in November) and Planet Zoo was 3 years later... I really dont think they will take another 3 years to release another game. I think they needed 3 years for Planet Zoo because they were working on it while also doing Planco1 DLCs/updates, and the same can easily be true for them making Planco2 while working on Plazoo DLC...so it feels like they could have Planco2 out by 2021 or 2022 at the latest. Thats 5-6 years after Planco1 which is a really big chunk of time for a popular and highly requested video game sequel.

It would make sense timing it like that, since the console version will have already had a chance to get sales for holiday 2020, and it will continue to sell through 2022 for those who do not own a PC, so its not like announcing Planco2 in 2021 would hurt sales of PlancoConsoleEdition... then maybe they will release Planzoo for PS5 in 2023

Last edited:
I was really surprised we didnt get a Planco DLC for the holidays... pretty much cemented the rumors IMO

Based on Planco coming to consoles, I think its safe to say Frontier is (almost) done with Planco1

That doesnt mean they are done with the series, I think its obvious with Planet Zoo that Frontier is still continuing to expand the series behind the scenes, even if they havent officially announced a new game.

Planco went into development in 2014 or maybe 2013 (I think?) and it released in 2016 (beta in March, official launch in November) and Planet Zoo was 3 years later... I really dont think they will take another 3 years to release another game. I think they needed 3 years for Planet Zoo because they were working on it while also doing Planco1 DLCs/updates, and the same can easily be true for them making Planco2 while working on Plazoo DLC...so it feels like they could have Planco2 out by 2021 or 2022 at the latest. Thats 5-6 years after Planco1 which is a really big chunk of time for a popular and highly requested video game sequel.

It would make sense timing it like that, since the console version will have already had a chance to get sales for holiday 2020, and it will continue to sell through 2022 for those who do not own a PC, so its not like announcing Planco2 in 2021 would hurt sales of PlancoConsoleEdition... then maybe they will release Planzoo for PS5 in 2023

You could be right, again, all of that is Speculation. We simply have no official confirmation of any of this. Seems like we need to wait for them to be ready to tell us something in that regard. Until that happens we can speculate all we want. But we need to be aware of the fact that we basically know nothing.

Last edited:
I hope they are not done with the current game. They could do at least a few more ride DLC's before starting a Planet Coaster 2. The problem is that unlike RCT3, there is no easy way for anyone to make CFR's for Planet Coaster, and there will probably be no official ride maker like the tmtk due to the complexity of making rides. So we are totally dependent on Frontier to make more rides for us.

Last edited:
Top Bottom