Add Paths to Blueprints

My favorite thing to do in Planet Coaster at the moment is to design station buildings.
I've been working on a few recently and have started to upload some Blueprints to the Workshop.

But one of the things I really miss is the ability to add paths to you Blueprint.
When I design an intricate station building (especially ones that play with height), I often have complex cue and exit paths going trough buildings and having stuff like custom railings.
But when I save these as Blueprints, the paths do not save with them.
This makes it really hard to recreate the paths every time I place the buildings.

I hope this could be added to add a little bit of extra depth to Blueprints.

Not just paths really, but terraforming as well would be nice since some of the blueprints have obvious area's where a 'pond' would be and its not always easy getting things to look right when you have to terraform it yerself.

Not just paths really, but terraforming as well would be nice since some of the blueprints have obvious area's where a 'pond' would be and its not always easy getting things to look right when you have to terraform it yerself.

Yeah, you are right. A lot of times when I make buildings on hills or slopes it is very hard to make a Blueprint that will also work on someone else's map.

I also want to have paths in blueprints.

And terrain/water would be also nice (perhaps with an import option "with terrain").

I also want to have paths in blueprints.

And terrain/water would be also nice (perhaps with an import option "with terrain").

Especially when placing coaster blueprints that go underground. I thought I would never compare Planet Coaster to RCT3, but in this instance I think I have no choice. After we got the soaked expansion for RCT3 we could save coasters that went underground and then use them in another park. If they could at least enable this it would be a big plus.

Top Bottom