Buildings & Attractions Aerial Attraction

Your Feature Request / Idea
Aerial Attraction

This is a simple one. Make a sort of attraction that can explore the island from a bird's eye view. The addition of attraction cams should make this a loved feature too. What i suggest is some sort of blimp, slowly drifting around. It would have to have a station to lift off of which it would have to return to, so you would have to create a path for it much like the gyrosphere. The benefit of this is that it would not take up any space ad it could allow a trully massive path, exploring your whole park from above. You could also make a feature to be capable of recalling the blimp in the case of storms. To make this more interesting, if a blimp is not recalled during a storm it may crash and leave the guests stranded in an enclosure. This will further make for exciting gameplay if a rescue feature is added to the ACU, but that's another thread right here.

Please remember to rate how much you like these ideas as the forum rules suggest, it is an important tool for the devs to know what the community wants and how much! Thank you!

Last edited:
Hot air balloon is good, i was just thinking from the perspective of devs not just wanting to straight up copy JPOG

A rotating observation deck that slowly rises up and down which is as tall as the Innovation Center. It also comes with its own dino visibility rating.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Blimp idea is best idea. Especially with crashing (forced landing) during bad storms, and the guests on board could thusly potentially end up in an enclosure.

I would propose a different ride than the balloon thing, if only to differentiate it a bit from JPOG, although I think everything that was in that game should have been implemented in JWE.

Here are my ideas:

Hang-glider - this would be the more obvious, that potentially problematic both from a dev perspective and from inmersive pov since allowing guest to wander airborne over a great extension of land populated by dangerous animals would, in my opinion, be hardly frowned upon by the Security Division lol

Cableways - this would be a far better approach, but would require far better terrain tools and far larger maps because would only have sense in those in which you can stablish two separate areas, one of them montaineous.

Parasailing - This one is what I think could work best, specially if we get a workeable River Cruise first: Parasailing could improve that attraction providing more fun and far larger dinosaur view, even if it requires wider rivers and few to no forest around it.

Top Bottom