After 3 month exploring finally docked at Goldstein Port

Hi CMDRs,

I have made it back home. After 3 month of travelling through the galaxy I obviously need a shower.

I'm glad to be back and I'm looking forward to sell my data to see what it is worth. For the first time I will be brave and do this in Open Mode :p

Maybe I will make an amazing fast forward action stream on Twitch -> Title: Selling Exploration Data of 2k+ systems :D

Last edited:
I've subscribed to the CG and sold some page. Where can I see my current progress ? The bulletin entry says: 0 reports submitted

edit: "The transaction tab in the left menu in the ship usually updates quicker"

Last edited:
It takes a few moments for the "reports submitted" to update. Try backing out of the bulletin board and then checking again.

Hi CMDRs,

I have made it back home. After 3 month of travelling through the galaxy I obviously need a shower.

I'm glad to be back and I'm looking forward to sell my data to see what it is worth. For the first time I will be brave and do this in Open Mode :p

Maybe I will make an amazing fast forward action stream on Twitch -> Title: Selling Exploration Data of 2k+ systems :D

Congratulations CMDR!

Pushing me further down the list in the CG!

I apologise in advance, in anticipation of my return this weekend.
(Four months, 5000+ systems)

I've subscribed to the CG and sold some page. Where can I see my current progress ? The bulletin entry says: 0 reports submitted

edit: "The transaction tab in the left menu in the ship usually updates quicker"

Be careful, though. Sometimes the CG seems to be a bit odd. May it be due to package loss in your p2p-connection, or a bug on the ED-server, who knows?
Some CMDRs have reported that they've sold a thousand systems and only got a few dozen credited.
You sure don't want to let this happen to your 2k+ ;)
congratulations on that, btw.

I sold my 829 systems yesterday. Most of them (everything over 10.000 credits) i handed over individually, while giving the connection a few seconds to rest after each one.
Took me a few hours to get it done, but the 22 millions were worth the effort.

Last edited:
OK, sold the data for 47.000.000 Cr which made me from "Mostly Aimless" to "Ranger@72%". Almost Pioneer.

2.066 Reports submitted which pushed my to the Top 5%.

- - - Updated - - -

And thanks for your warm welcomes

Good news robberer!
It was just over 700 systems to get into the top 5% last Sunday, so I'm guessing it's getting closer and closer to 1000 systems minimum for the top band. 2000+ should comfortably see you in the top band until the end.
It's also nice to see the tiers are progressing.

We didn't want to say anything..... :D

Good effort though, it's nice to see all the long range CMDRs coming back in with lots of systems. This seems to be a popular weekend. Hopefully the CG will get a good boost.

We didn't want to say anything..... :D

Good effort though, it's nice to see all the long range CMDRs coming back in with lots of systems. This seems to be a popular weekend. Hopefully the CG will get a good boost.

What happens if the CG is reached or not reached ?

Welcome home Cmdr. Please dispose of you jumpsuit before entering the starport proper. Your nose may be used to the smell, but i assure you other will notice. <g>

Welcome back! Impressive trip.
What happens if the CG is reached or not reached ?
It's already met the minimum Tier 1, so there's a guaranteed bonus payout for participants and FSD discount for everyone. If it doesn't reach the Tier 10 target before the deadline (which is likely - that's a huge target) then that's probably it. If it does reach it, then it closes early, and sometimes the final tier has an extra bonus effect.

Welcome back! Impressive trip.
It's already met the minimum Tier 1, so there's a guaranteed bonus payout for participants and FSD discount for everyone. If it doesn't reach the Tier 10 target before the deadline (which is likely - that's a huge target) then that's probably it. If it does reach it, then it closes early, and sometimes the final tier has an extra bonus effect.

Very good news.

I just stripped down my ASP and sold the hull.

Bought two new hulls because of the discount -> DB Scout + Python.

The Python stays parked at station and the DBS gets a decent BH outfit. Then I will have some fun at RES collecting some bounties to finance my Python trading outfit + the CG reward should be enough money to outfit the Python for trading. I'm happy today.

As announced, here comes the "Data Selling" stream record. I've made it extra slowly so everyone can follow the ball. :D

BTW: I do not understand the complains about selling data takes to long. If I had it done efficently without breaks then the whole process has taken around 40 Minutes instead of an hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeNrxbdzwxg

Last edited:
I cross referenced my payouts with my spreadsheet for the first couple of thousand systems. Then I switched to just recording the highest paying systems (>60kCr) or with at least a single planet >40kCr.

I skimmed each and every system report for the big payouts. ALL of them. That is why it took me a week to sell all my data, I was moving from system to system to gain Allied status with multiple minor factions and trying to pick up permits.

BTW, Jotun and Peregrina aren't giving permit missions out.

Top Bottom