Ships Anaconda agony of the anaconda.

They already have great animations when leaving ship in srv or fighter. And they didnt make ONE for Odessey which gives us space legs

Im complaining because It was siad in the first place hella years ago. And still not in game. Ive took the fact that they dont want to do it for some 'reasons'. But why dont they fix broken ships models & textures. Or at least gave us ability to walk in cockpit. Ive mentioned it alread

" Rn we got great cockpits, why wouldnt fdev make it so we could actually walk in them? Im not talking about FULL interior, I mean only cockpit area."

And still salty about the fact that we just teleport outside of the ship. Doing animations isnt as hard as making interior. It punches all immersion very hard. They made giant landing pads for us to walk and enjoy ships we have only for immersion. But at the same time they destroy it with magical teleportation outside the ship.
Because they said they are working on Odyssey for the foreseeable future, and they said interiors are not part of Odyssey. They might do it after that.

Because they said they are working on Odyssey for the foreseeable future, and they said interiors are not part of Odyssey. They might do it after that.
Thats the reason why I discuss on topic of promises. They promised it ounce and now they released undone dlc with many bugs and opt problems. The key word here is "might". Thats the problem. The y said they'll do it. But now its only "might" not "will". Btw ship interiors arent the main topic of this thread.

They only said they would like to do it. No promises. They didn't lie. You should really buy a dictionary as you seem to struggle with words - it would help.
I have grammar grammar mistakes cuz eng isnt my 1st language. In case u didnt know, there are countries that doesnt use eng as an official lang

Well, you'll have to take my word them that he didn't promise ship interiors and you should just stop.
This thread is not even about ship interiors. It was all about the ship textures of a in case u didnt notice. All this discussion about interiors was started after I said that they originally said on kickstarter. I dont even care so much about interiors, I still enjoy playing ed, but things like no animation when leaving the ship or bad textures breakes the immersion that ed is famouse for

This thread is not even about ship interiors. It was all about the ship textures of a in case u didnt notice. All this discussion about interiors was started after I said that they originally said on kickstarter. I dont even care so much about interiors, I still enjoy playing ed, but things like no animation when leaving the ship or bad textures breakes the immersion that ed is famouse for
Sorry, I can't chat any more - I'm off to dig up Neville Chamberlin and shout "PEACE IN OUR TIME! PEACE IN OUR TIME! YOU PROMISED!" at his decaying corpse.

It's a hobby I've taken to in the last few years, as he should really have known better.

Top Bottom