COMPLETED CG Aid for The Golconda (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Are we going to get a decal for helping? I thought this community goal had a good backstory, thus making me want to help out. Keep it up!
If you check the II thread first post you'll see the decals will be available after the result of the next stage is implemented, so a little while to wait yet

Thanks guys
Your information is very helpful , I am underway and helping Golconda.

Hopefully you are aware that currently there are no Community Goals going on. Both the Trade CG and the Bounty Hunting one ended yesterday.
Next Community Goals, part of the current Interstellar Initiative, are scheduled to start Monday.

Hi everybody,
I also participated in the community goal and was in the top 50% the last time I checked on wednesday. I couldn't play yesterday and now everything concerning the CG has vanished for me. Nothing can be found in the transaction section or in the mission board in Fozard Port.

Has anybody experience with this? Using google I found that you get the reward automatically after two weeks, but it was also written, that the mission stays in your transactions until you clain the reward and now I'm a little bit uncertain what just happened to my contribution.

Hi everybody,
I also participated in the community goal and was in the top 50% the last time I checked on wednesday. I couldn't play yesterday and now everything concerning the CG has vanished for me. Nothing can be found in the transaction section or in the mission board in Fozard Port.

Has anybody experience with this? Using google I found that you get the reward automatically after two weeks, but it was also written, that the mission stays in your transactions until you clain the reward and now I'm a little bit uncertain what just happened to my contribution.
Ah, it's YOU :)

Greetings Commanders,

We seem to be having some issues with players being unable to collect their credit rewards from the recently finished CG's, from Phase 1 of the current Interstellar Initiative. These CG's are:
  • Trade Community Goal - Deliver Basic Medicines, Advanced Medicines, Aluminium, Ceramic Composites, and Semiconductors to Fozard Port in the Upaniklis system.
  • Bounty Hunting Community Goal - Deliver Bounty vouchers to Fozard Port in the Upaniklis system
We have identified the issue, and we will have a fix in place that will take effect Monday. Please note that your rewards are safe, but there will be a delay in receiving them until the fix goes live. We will update you on Monday when we have more information.

I need some help. I dont plany ED that much but here is my question. I am trying to claim my reward form the community goal that just ended, but I see no option to claim the goal. I accepted the mission and made it to the to top 25% . but I can not find how to claim it. I know that I picked up the mission. But there is no info in the mission board nor on my transaction window. What am I doing wrong? What am I doing wrong?

I need some help. I dont plany ED that much but here is my question. I am trying to claim my reward form the community goal that just ended, but I see no option to claim the goal. I accepted the mission and made it to the to top 25% . but I can not find how to claim it. I know that I picked up the mission. But there is no info in the mission board nor on my transaction window. What am I doing wrong? What am I doing wrong?
Yeh, see the previous post, by Factabulous, second quote. (y)

Ah, it's YOU :)
Hi everybody,

I am also having this problem.... hope there is a record somewhere that I took part?! was also in the top 50% and spent a time contributing so will not be happy if it was all for nothing :-(

Does this mean we have to hang around this area to collect the reward on Monday?

S

I am also having this problem.... hope there is a record somewhere that I took part?! was also in the top 50% and spent a time contributing so will not be happy if it was all for nothing :-(

Does this mean we have to hang around this area to collect the reward on Monday?

S
No once available the usual wait two weeks and it will transfer to your bank balance should apply.

Also on Monday the next stage of the II should start so we can start hauling Beryllium.

Hi everybody,

Same for me! And galnet tells me, that I – as a commander who participated – can now obtain my reward from Fozard Port. <not-amused>They don't tell me to wait for two weeks…</not-amused>

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom