COMPLETED CG Aisling Duval Charity Fundraiser (Rares & Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Cemiess
Station: Mackenzie Relay (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 581 Ls from main star, 127.26 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Eshu Umbrellas, Xihe Biomorphic Companions and Chateau De Aegaeon, plus Wine & Fish
Time limit: 29th September 3308 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
A fundraiser hosted by Princess Aisling aims to finance a support network for Imperial citizens affected by Thargoid aggression.
The Citizens’ Relief Trust has been established in the Cemiess system, prompted by the loss of thousands of military personnel during the Battle of HIP 22460. She announced:
While the Empire is focused on increasing its military strength, we must not forget the human cost of ongoing conflict with the Thargoids. Those who died in battle will be honoured by assisting the families and dependants left to mourn them. The Citizens’ Relief Trust plans to establish support centres to ensure their financial and emotional needs are met.

To raise funding, I have requested deliveries of Eshu Umbrellas, Xihe Biomorphic Companions and Chateau De Aegaeon. These luxury commodities will be auctioned or sold at a special gala I plan to host for Imperial nobility, with all proceeds used to establish this network. Wine and fish is also requested to serve to our distinguished guests.

Although we cannot help those bereaved families who live beyond the Empire’s borders, I hope that the Citizens’ Relief Trust inspires the creation of similar charities elsewhere.
Pilots are asked to make their deliveries to Mackenzie Relay starport in the Cemiess system. Along with credits, the following paint jobs will be provided to qualifying contributors to a successful campaign:
  • Top 75%: Dolphin Excursion Blue paint job
  • Top 50%: Orca Asemic Black and White paint job
  • Top 25%: Beluga Expedition Blue paint job
These reward tiers are cumulative, with higher percentage qualifiers receiving the rewards from previous tiers also.
The campaign begins on the 22nd of September 3308 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.
Notes:
  • Mackenzie Relay is orbiting planet Emerald
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Social Space
  • Prices at Mackenzie Relay:
    • Eshu Umbrellas: 147,832 Cr/T
    • Xihe Biomorphic Companions: 114,008 Cr/T
    • Chateau De Aegaeon: 139,152 Cr/T
Supply Stations for rare goods:
Max. allocations last updated: 25/9 - quantities reflect default allocation, current state may increase or decrease this
  • Eshu Umbrellas: Shajn Terminal in Eshu (Coriolis Starport, S/M/L pad, 1,743 Ls from main star) - 9T (state: None)
  • Xihe Biomorphic Companions: Zhen Dock in Xihe (Coriolis starport, S/M/L pads, 1,995 Ls from main star) - 40T (state: Expansion)
  • Chateau De Aegaeon: Schweikart Station in Aegaeon (Coriolis starport, S/M/L pads, 9,697 Ls from main star) - 21t (state: None)
Distances between systems:

AegaeonEshuXihe
Cemiess156.66 LYs158.14 LYs110.99 LYs
Aegaeon////////////284.03 LYs129.31 LYs
Eshu284.03 LYs////////////259.18 LYs
Xihe129.31 LYs259.18 LYs////////////
Latest status
Last updated: 29 September 07:00 UTC-finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 28,223,158 tonnes delivered
Contributors:3,493
Reward Tier: 2/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 9,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 4,800,000 CR
Top 25%: 3,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 1,800,000 CR
Top 75%: 1,200,000 CR
Top 100%: 600,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.
Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Fish and wine being accepted for this CG make rares not worth it for CG credit.

Rare Supplies as of 22 Sep 1400 UTC. Changing system states can and will change the amount available.
9 | Eshu Umbrellas | Shajn Terminal (1700 Ls) | Eshu (160 Ly)
30 | Xihe Biomorphic Companions | Zhen Dock (2000 Ls) | Xihe (110 Ly)
✅
(Pending Boom, which will increase supply)
14 | Chateau De Aegaeon | Schweickart Station (10000 Ls) | Aegaeon (160 Ly)

Fish and wine being accepted for this CG make rares not worth it for CG credit.

Rare Supplies as of 22 Sep 1400 UTC. Changing system states can and will change the amount available.
9 | Eshu Umbrellas | Shajn Terminal (1700 Ls) | Eshu (160 Ly)
30 | Xihe Biomorphic Companions | Zhen Dock (2000 Ls) | Xihe (110 Ly)
✅
(Pending Boom, which will increase supply)
14 | Chateau De Aegaeon | Schweickart Station (10000 Ls) | Aegaeon (160 Ly)
Rares price is not displayed unless you have that item in cargo... we have to wait for some one to photo their deliveries...
The wording has been corrected now not rare only..

Last edited:
I guess the FC will not be needed for this one. I like the paintjobs, so hopefully I can get to 50%. Any idea how much fish will I have to ferry? Anyone got a good way of getting rid of the smell?

I guess the FC will not be needed for this one. I like the paintjobs, so hopefully I can get to 50%. Any idea how much fish will I have to ferry? Anyone got a good way of getting rid of the smell?
Varies from CG to CG and it's too early to say how this one will go but 4000t will usually be enough for top 50% even in a busier CG.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
I'm not sure how the prices are relevant to what I posted, but, I can see them without having any in my cargo

View attachment 323657
Prices shown when you do not have the rare goods in your hold do not necessarily represent the price you will be offered when you do have them on board. At least, that's how it use to work back in the day - this may have changed.

Summary
System: Cemiess
Station: Mackenzie Relay (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 581 Ls from main star, 127.26 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Deliver Eshu Umbrellas, Xihe Biomorphic Companions and Chateau De Aegaeon, plus Wine & Fish
Time limit: 29th September 3308 @ 06:00 UTC
The API says: 27th September 3308 @ 07:00 UTC

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
The API says: 27th September 3308 @ 07:00 UTC

Just came to post this or similar, on Inara the end time is 3 days 22 hrs for this CG but the Bounty CG is 5 days+ surely one or the other needs to be extended or shortened.

Or if it is intentional, the in-game text for the trade CG should at least say "five days" rather than "a week" for the duration.

I have just queried this and confirmed that both CGs will end at the usual time of 06:00 UTC on Thursday 29 September. This should be updated "soon"!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom