Albino List!?

This list is accurate as of the Arctic DLC.

The South America DLC added albino anteaters, llamas, capuchin monkeys, and the melanistic jaguar (which takes the albino slot for that species, but black instead of white). I'd assume the tree frog doesn't have an albino so the exhibit animals should be correct in that list.

The Dall Sheep also has an albino, but the skin never made it into the game. The albinos have albino icons and the genetics work (in franchise at least, since sandbox is broken) in that the descendents of two sheep with albino icons will also have an albino icon, but the skin is the same as the normal sheep when you see it walking around. I'm not sure if there's a bug with dall sheep, or if the icon animator is a different person from the skin animator and the icon animator made an albino icon and the skin animator just never made the skin for it. There is a submitted bug regarding the Genealogy for dall sheep though, as the albino icon apparently never made it into genealogy. https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/14010

Last edited:
The Dall Sheep also has an albino, but the skin never made it into the game. The albinos have albino icons and the genetics work (in franchise at least, since sandbox is broken) in that the descendents of two sheep with albino icons will also have an albino icon, but the skin is the same as the normal sheep when you see it walking around. I'm not sure if there's a bug with dall sheep, or if the icon animator is a different person from the skin animator and the icon animator made an albino icon and the skin animator just never made the skin for it. There is a submitted bug regarding the Genealogy for dall sheep though, as the albino icon apparently never made it into genealogy. https://issues.frontierstore.net/issue-detail/14010

I have my fingers crossed that one day this gets fixed! It's been like this since the release of the Arctic DLC in December and I'd urge anyone that has experienced this issue to add to the issue tracker in the link above to increase visibility :)

This list is accurate as of the Arctic DLC.

The South America DLC added albino anteaters, llamas, capuchin monkeys, and the melanistic jaguar (which takes the albino slot for that species, but black instead of white). I'd assume the tree frog doesn't have an albino so the exhibit animals should be correct in that list.

Albino Llama? But they are already white so how does that work o.o

Albino llamas just look like they're wearing a little less eyeliner.

It's disappointing that when llamas come in so many colors they decided to make the non-albino one white.

Top Bottom