ALERT: Fires in Imperial space!

1599757954992.png

Would we do that?

Try this
1599758044354.png

Not ingame yet & watching the Twitch thing, but did anybody spot any of those Thargoid mysterious beacons from pre-Eagle Eye days near the burning stations? Possibly the terrorists placed them.

O7,
🙃

Last edited:
Perhaps this is the start of a "and here the wheel" like storyline.
Only a few parts of the pilots fed/humans use thargoid weapons / thargoid derived weapons. Some of those factions have tried to unite humans under the imperial banner before. ( assuming the goid goo textures were not an error)

It is very heartening to see galnet return.

So what ship do I bring to help out? I have an Asp X, but could go buy a Python.
And how should it be equipped?
Python. With as many passenger cabins as you can fit (it will fit quite a few, btw).
Heat sinks as well (I usually get by with just one Heat Sink launcher, but I don't spend much time floating around inside the station).
If you get tired of doing passenger runs (they can be some really ungrateful bastiches), load up with Basic Medicines somewhere nearby and sell them at the Rescue Ship.

One of the most atmospheric experiences in ED I've experienced. I have been to Thargoid and Guardian bases, poked around abandoned settlements and sat & watched sun rise on a distant rock somewhere, but nothing comes close to flying into a burning station; I have phyiscally flinched as parts of superstructure have struck my ship. After experiencing out of curiosity in my Asp, I immediately reconfigured my mothballed T7 as an evacuation vessel.

Extra recommendation to do it in a Lakon vessel to take in as big a view as possible (and loads of heatsinks).

Edit: just seen you don't need evacuation tips ;)

Hmm - I'm supposed to be decorating the spare room today - I may have to 'run out of paint' or something, and have a go in a burning station in VR

Top Bottom