Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Cannot find this on the frontpage. I could be blind tho.

I shooted Obelisk's blue crystal with 2F Concordant Sequence Pulse laser and it started to spark violently with green particles. Also it takes no damage at all, you can hammer it all day long.
Worked at least two of them. Forum don't let me upload pics and Im not interested to use 3rd party host sites, so if this is some new behavior, go there and upload pictures here.
Otherwise skip this quickly.

CMDR Morgonsen

Good work!

Ok, on my way to EAFOTS - first big expedition for me as well, so wish me luck. Never went further than Maia and ruins...

Hope I'll get back... never mind in one piece :p

Last edited:

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
I'm *SURE* they are related :D but binded to the cg only by lore and not thru real game mechanics.
I think he, in a not-so-subtle-way, is saying that "We are sending you there because there is something to be found there. Forget about the CG, that's just to make sure you go where we want you to!" :D

Arguendo

Volunteer Moderator
To anyone joining the Canonn Gathering at the Ruins:

- Make sure you check the Google Doc one last time before you join. Things have been updated back and forth a bit, so what you read yesterday may not be correct today!
- Please join Canonn Discord and become a full member there ASAP. That's the way we will do voice. That means, follow ALL the steps here, including the introductions in the Group Thread. It makes the process a lot smoother ;)

See you in a little bit :)

EfilOne (Ornas Diehl) - Today at 11:20 AM
There is something, an UCB has been found at one of the target location (the EAFOTS one)

This was just posted on the formidine rift chat on discord ....

- - - Updated - - -

EfilOne (Ornas Diehl) - Today at 11:20 AM
There is something, an UCB has been found at one of the target location (the EAFOTS one)

This was just posted on the formidine rift chat on discord ....

https://images.discordapp.net/.eJwN...3zUUO_xnN_f67cyS7.48yfqXIsC3LMObAdeoY3XHu1Ros

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom