Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
CMDRs,

I have some recording I'd like you to listen to, if you don't mind.

• The recordings were made outside the ruins, south-east of the map, on the hill. As you drive south-east from the ruins, you encounter a shallow dip then there's a small ridge/hill - that's where I heard the sounds. It's a few hundred metres from the walls of the ruins
  • Whilst waiting for CMDR Stick to join me, I sat at the specified location and went in to camera debug mode
  • I started to hear sounds that are not normally heard within the ruins themselves - almost like gentle cicada or cricket sounds
  • There are other intriguing and interesting sounds within the files
  • As far as I can tell the sounds are unique compared to the sounds heard within site
  • For the first recording, none of the towers were raised and the site was untouched
  • For the second recording all towers were raised
  • The third recording is once the towers have had their pillars removed
  • I flew to a separate location several miles from site, and the sounds were heard no more
  • Several planets have been landed on to ensure that these sounds are not features of planets generally

The recording are located at https://soundcloud.com/oharas-gold. One file (recording 1) has been uploaded so far; give me an hour while I prepare recordings 2 & 3.

If this has already been observed, excuse me. Otherwise if we could get some Canonn scientists on the job with their sound skills, I'd appreciate it, and would appreciate your views on the sounds.

Alien Crickets!

I can live with that.

What does that ROC in the message mean? Why CORE?
Refers back to Drew Wagar's clues to the Formidine Rift mystery. "Right On Commander" was part of the Old Lady's words in Reclamation, while another clue was something like "consider the core of the problem"

Maybe its time to think outside of the box and check all EAFOTS CO-R systems

I would try EAFOTS CO-R B 18-0 first, look on the galaxy map and look back at the bubble (watch your six?) and it looks back through the heart nebula (is CO-R the "heart of the problem" rather than the core of the problem?).

Who knows but until we have more leads/theories I thought I'd check it out...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom