Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Has anyone attempted to scan unknown probes or artifacts near the ruins, yet?

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Notice how the line intersects both, it's more like two tidally locked bodies orbiting each other....

The large outer wall, in the shape of an elongated hexagon, does look a bit like an elliptical orbit, if one were to stylize one in the angular fashion of the rest of the site's structures.

Has anyone attempted to scan unknown probes or artifacts near the ruins, yet?

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

The large outer wall, in the shape of an elongated hexagon, does look a bit like an elliptical orbit, if one were to stylize one in the angular fashion of the rest of the site's structures.

It could be indicitative of a second site a bit like a chain of alien ruins to find

Just saw the videos on the site

Do they remind anyone else of burial mound culture or Bronze age Tumuli that align with constellations?

Observations of note

Observations of note:

1. Dark tallish structures on the sides of the "walls" have figures (humanoid, alien) etched or carved into the little alcove at the base.

2. There are what I presume to be "power units" or something in each grouping of metallic obelisk rows and columns (field?). These units will lightup when approached and on one side you can see three vertical symbols or something being displayed (changing). They are made up of small triangles.

3. Some of the relics look like they might fit into the little alcoves mentioned in #1, and a few other places.

4. The star in the system is always overhead.

5. The pattern of the site from above, IMO, resembles a star and planet. Perhaps it is a map of some sort. Or a clue to another location.

that's all I have for now. Great find.

http://i.imgur.com/ihnh4st.jpg

Went ahead and treid to get the lines only, remembering the image encoded into the probe. Might be rubish, but might give some ideas if not rubish :p

Note that the large, enlongated mound pointing downward from the largest circular area has two structures that look like a sort of door. I am currently at the site and have clipped the classified camera through the geometry. There is nothing below or inside this mound besides the rest of these large metallic(?) structures, unfortunately, but there are implications that there are things buried here. If it is indeed supposed to be an "archaeological" find.

I am definitely supportive of a Stonehenge/Great Pyramid-like theory that this somehow aligns with another stellar body or is otherwise based around clues to another stellar or planetary location.

I will repeat my question perhaps, how was it found? Were there any clues this time? Why exactly in that system and that planet the search was conducted?
I'm trying to determine what are our chances of finding more. Still don't understand wether these are random, or hand placed.

All this background simulation activity means one of the 3 major powers will eventually form a base in some form or another via a community goal over this site as well. Theres a well established Fdev predictability about these things

I will repeat my question perhaps, how was it found? Were there any clues this time? Why exactly in that system and that planet the search was conducted?
I'm trying to determine what are our chances of finding more. Still don't understand wether these are random, or hand placed.

If you read back a few pages, maybe 10, you will find your answer. It was discovered by some very handy detective work done by XDEATH.

I tried honking an Unknown Probe with all the ancient artifacts in my inventory, and it did its whole disable the ship thing, but nothing else... that I know of.
The Thargoids, or whatever, may know what we have found now...

I tried honking an Unknown Probe with all the ancient artifacts in my inventory, and it did its whole disable the ship thing, but nothing else... that I know of.

The aesthetics would suggest that these aliens and the 'thargoids' are totally different civilizations. What you're doing may actually be incredibly risky, since they may have been enemies ;)

Cross referencing of the skybox with known nebulas and narrowed down, same way it always is, Fdev should leave the horizon and space above these planets out of future videos to make them harder to find

Cross referencing of the skybox with known nebulas and narrowed down, same way it always is, Fdev should leave the horizon and space above these planets out of future videos to make them harder to find

I would go as far as saying that it would be next to impossible to find one of these by a blind luck. All these stars and planets...
Hence why I was asking about the clues. Now I see :)

Great! Just tell em we're here desecrating their burial grounds why don't you. Now I'm gonna be vaporized cause I can't get off this rock cause my Thrusters will not go online (bug report submitted). Thank you for that. [uhh]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom