Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
you cant spoil a beta. there is nothing to spoil. its literally a test bed. FD would not add anything to the beta that would move the story along. id like to point out the ancient site has these things now that you can decode by getting a mission and placing certain objects near them. the info you get is from the devs and saying its just a placeholder to stop spoilers.

you cant spoil a beta. there is nothing to spoil. its literally a test bed. FD would not add anything to the beta that would move the story along. id like to point out the ancient site has these things now that you can decode by getting a mission and placing certain objects near them. the info you get is from the devs and saying its just a placeholder to stop spoilers.

They totally would. They have. And they do.

Oh sure, not full disclosure. But enough that smart CMDRs can piece information together.

well maybe I should go back and do certain things i m pretty sure i tried. I ll just relog and relog until i get a different result....

Have you completed one of those ruins missions?

Galactic News: Ram Tah Breaks his Silence

Ram Tah, the reclusive engineer leading research into the Synuefe ruins, has broken his silence. In a statement, he said:

"I have made the first step in unlocking the ruins' secrets! Using data delivered by independent pilots and explorers, my researchers and I have created a decryption algorithm that can decipher the data patterns contained in the mysterious obelisks."

"But although this is extremely exciting, the real work has only just begun. I have taken measures to ensure that our algorithm is automatically uploaded to any ship that docks at a starport in the Meene system. The algorithm will allow independent researchers to decrypt data from the site."

"I sincerely believe that the knowledge in the Synuefe ruins belongs to us all, and I intend to do everything I can to facilitate access to that knowledge."

https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/uid/584a87d89657ba9b4f580c99

Crikey!

Last edited:

Ram Tah, the reclusive engineer leading research into the Synuefe ruins, has broken his silence. In a statement, he said:

"I have made the first step in unlocking the ruins' secrets! Using data delivered by independent pilots and explorers, my researchers and I have created a decryption algorithm that can decipher the data patterns contained in the mysterious obelisks."

"But although this is extremely exciting, the real work has only just begun. I have taken measures to ensure that our algorithm is automatically uploaded to any ship that docks at a starport in the Meene system. The algorithm will allow independent researchers to decrypt data from the site."

"I sincerely believe that the knowledge in the Synuefe ruins belongs to us all, and I intend to do everything I can to facilitate access to that knowledge."

Crikey!

Thanks bitstorm!
Time to dock to Meene system NAO!

Crikey!

Glad FD put this in the live game now. Hope they can do a hot fix for the abandoned bases in the Rift, Coflux and Hawkins gap as well(Please Michael[yesnod]).

Michael Brookes

Game Director

Crikey!

Sorry - this has been posted in error. The missions will be in the main game when 2.2.03 goes live - currently planned for the New Year.

Michael

Sorry - this has been posted in error. The missions will be in the main game when 2.2.03 goes live - currently planned for the New Year.

Michael

Did the beacons in the Conflux get disabled? I flew past the main beacon site on my way to Colonia and the beacon seemed to be gone.

If they weren't disabled... that means someone moved it. /tinfoil

Last edited:

Michael

Ok thanks.

*Undocks from Meene* :(

At least it's resolved the play Last Guardian or investigate ED Alien Ruins conflict.

"Missions" huh? So something will appear on the mission boad?

Last edited:

Crikey!

and i already know how to solve it! thanks beta.

Not good, really :(

All the "progress" regarding this part of the storyline was bugged when it was introduced. But because we are all cool, the nicest people in the world, the best community, the 1337est Pilots, got gud and smart we are NOT running away screaming.

BUT NEXT TIME I COME TO CAMBRIDGE AND EAT EDWARDS COOKIES!

*lol*

Crikey!

Prices of tinfoil will be going through the roof after the weekend.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom