Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
That was fast... Great job, now I'm wondering if there are any more sites left to be discovered. I'm out wandering around in the California nebula right now, hoping to come across a little bit of anything for myself haha. Any tips?

Also, my biggest question, does this site show up on the new surface view of the planet? To be clear, I'm asking if you can see the landmark's features when you zoom way in on the planet when looking at it in the system map

The issue I'm seeing is these structures and items don't seem to be organic in nature. If these are related to thargoids in any way, I'll be surprised.

That was fast... Great job, now I'm wondering if there are any more sites left to be discovered. I'm out wandering around in the California nebula right now, hoping to come across a little bit of anything for myself haha. Any tips?

Also, my biggest question, does this site show up on the new surface view of the planet? To be clear, I'm asking if you can see the landmark's features when you zoom way in on the planet when looking at it in the system map

Nope, the zoom isn't powerful enough to see it.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

The issue I'm seeing is these structures and items don't seem to be organic in nature. If these are related to thargoids in any way, I'll be surprised.

These things actually remind me of Michael Bay's Transformers (their pre-Earth tech and appearance).

The relic has triangle patterns within a hexagonal area, similar to the scannable obelisks.

qqR7wOC.png

Last edited:
Did anyone notice that the relic has another thing inside of it? An orb that looks like the ancient orb item and another orb inside of it.
OLBb4Kr.jpg

Is it safe to do this in open? Are there any ships there protecting observers? I was going to pop along later.

Its never potentially safe in local, but it seems there are some hostiles around, private or solo could be a ticket, or a cheap ship u can afford to loose

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
I'd like to see a picture of the Ancient Tablet. The item description Xdeath posted says that there are ancient runes on it.

Can we see them?

Last edited:
Repeat: lots of shooting out at site right now in open. Cmdrs attacking others in srvs and just in general.

Free for all, still no live aliens, lots of commanders flocking to the community content focus point

But again the missing, thargoids or something else is the key question, and are there more ruins out there.

Rizal will be mindblown, and with the primary 2.2 content found within a few days, its now time to look at perhaps lorens trial and the missing prism graveyard

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom