Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 9 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It could be a communication tower or it could be a lighthouse that is visible inside hyperspace. Either way, it may help us sneak into Col 70 sector.
or call someone from it

PS: Michael Brookes did you read Liu Cixin?

Last edited:
Noone has ever come up with a reason for 5C to be so important, as opposed to any other planet/moon/system. So the ruins might be there also (now).

I think there ought to be ruins on 5C. It would be mean to hint with the ringed dwarf in the trailer, if there aren't any ruins there. :)

i have my reason to believe 5C is more important that other moons...
that i already said a few pages ago

It will be my first search place for Alien Ruins next evening, for sure. We still have to find the reason why the Probe is pointing at 5C so, immersion breaking or not, there MUST be something there, sooner or later. It's still a game, after all ;)
I'll head there soon.

The planet is huge, after all, so THEY could always say we missed them in our previous searches... ;)

Last edited:
It will be my first search place for Alien Ruins next evening, for sure. We still have to find the reason why the Probe is pointing at 5C, so, immersion breaking or not, there MUST be something there, sooner or later.
riz please read my post on page 19 it explains it quiet well.
least 1 other person recognising the sequence that's going on would be grate.

Last edited:
UP's point to that moon specifically though.

That is precisely my point-it has to have some reason for it to be chosen as the basis for UP pointing /coordinate reporting, therefore IMHO there should be something on/in 5C to provide that contextual importance; so 5C should have either a crashed/hidden ship (I've been postulating this since last summer) or else some ruins.

So if anyone's curious, UA's still spawn as an anomaly, and they also seem to spawn a lot faster then before, 3 in about 5 minutes in the system.

So if the degraded emission USS for the UP isn't a bug, it's safe to assume that they are getting weaker with time. My guess is that the probe's lifecycle is a lot shorter than the artefact's.

i am more i the mind that we will find ruins around the Jaques area, i always though it a bit strange where he ended up. if you draw a line between his jump point and the destination where he ended up is not anywhere near that line. so why end up where he did?
Mr Brookes even said the other day nothing is unconnected.
So who sent him there?

Last edited:
i am more i the mind that we will find ruins around the Jaques area, i always though it a bit strange where he ended up. if you draw a line between his jump point and the destination where he ended up is not anywhere near that line. so why end up where he did?
Mr Brookes even said the other day nothing is unconnected.
So who sent him there?

he was uabombed the day before the jump

too much alcohol from the launch celebration and they were out cold when they jumped:)
lmao could be that, or it could be FD solving one of the main problems with this game " space is just so big" look how long its taken to find stuff thats been fairly close to the bubble.
yeah we have found them in the end, after a lot of frustration. i think this is FD's way of making it a bit easier to find stuff in this HUGE galaxy, by giving us a reason to go to this area.
Making Jaques a handy game mechanic a mobile signpost.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom