All hail to the Princess!

Yeah I did PS at college a long time back, never did anything with it when I left, sometimes regret that. I try and keep my hand in but I haven’t used PS for a few years now.

I never got involved with any 3D apps, it really makes a difference! You’re making me want to rekindle my old hobby. Anyway, I know how much effort you must put into these so big thumbs up! 👍

Oh, and here’s one of my PS skyrim girlies I did years ago.
View attachment 196005
Nice job!

Blimey- Asling certainly has G5'ed her chest :D

Crits:

Change the exhaust on the Clipper, it looks too puffy (like my old 80s car :D) its very distracting.

The Clipper, Aislings flightsuit (the darker parts) and the background are very similar in hue, making them blend together a bit so you lose the definition of the objects.

You might want to change the flight suit seam lines, as they exaggerate an hourglass figure a bit too much making her look 'wrong' (unless thats the plan :sneaky:). On her dress at least, the design is broad across the buttocks and back only...not that I looked or anything :D In her picture she is quite slight.

Her skin tone is wrong too, its far too red. The lip colour too is not right- in her images (which are not many, its two really) her dominant colour is blue, with muted flesh tones. I get she is out in the evening sun, but to provide more visual cues its 'her' I think the colouration is too vibrant.

Eye colour needs to be darker brown.

1605858769109.png

Something which always is a pain trying to even attempt is face shape- this is the only 3D clue to her 'real' appearance.

1605858730995.png

Blimey- Asling certainly has G5'ed her chest :D

Crits:

Change the exhaust on the Clipper, it looks too puffy (like my old 80s car :D) its very distracting.

The Clipper, Aislings flightsuit (the darker parts) and the background are very similar in hue, making them blend together a bit so you lose the definition of the objects.

You might want to change the flight suit seam lines, as they exaggerate an hourglass figure a bit too much making her look 'wrong' (unless thats the plan :sneaky:). On her dress at least, the design is broad across the buttocks and back only...not that I looked or anything :D In her picture she is quite slight.

Her skin tone is wrong too, its far too red. The lip colour too is not right- in her images (which are not many, its two really) her dominant colour is blue, with muted flesh tones. I get she is out in the evening sun, but to provide more visual cues its 'her' I think the colouration is too vibrant.

Eye colour needs to be darker brown.

View attachment 196043

Something which always is a pain trying to even attempt is face shape- this is the only 3D clue to her 'real' appearance.

View attachment 196042
Don't say all that ! :eek:

Cmdr Fosdyke could now make a Masterpiece, and that would be emotionally dangerous. :)

🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠🦠😷

Top Bottom