All Jurassic Challenges DONE!

20221210140257_1.jpg

I also wrote the walkthrough of all challenges with my native language on Steam.

This time's new challenges aren't too hard, other than Washington State needs a little bit of attention.

just did arizona on hard in 1h31mins. i think i knew what i had to do and rushed for the wild dinosaurs. so i reached the 5 stars with the minimum uf everything XD. with the trex flown in as last one i got the 5 stars.

but the placement of the stuff was hard for me so it wasn't "that easy" like it maybe was for you @Slowpokeking

just did arizona on hard in 1h31mins. i think i knew what i had to do and rushed for the wild dinosaurs. so i reached the 5 stars with the minimum uf everything XD. with the trex flown in as last one i got the 5 stars.

but the placement of the stuff was hard for me so it wasn't "that easy" like it maybe was for you @Slowpokeking
Nothing too hard even in Jurassic, while a wave of pox disease nearly destroyed my park.

I tried Oregon Aviary again, was able to save 2 Ichthyosaurs. 3 should also be possible, 1st one seems impossible.
But it's not really useful since you need 6 to make them comfortable. And it's a long way to go with little payback, other than the quickest way to unlock Tylosaurus.

I went Jurassic without playing lower difficulty in the new 10 challenges(while I did do the photo one after losing a few times to figure out). That's not the case with the original 5. I don't think I would stand a chance in SW USA without playing through easy and hard. It took me 9 hours to finish hard because of wrong tactic of trying to reach the species limit. So I learned the lesson when starting Jurassic level.

I still can't figure out the Jurassic Park challenge with all of the disloyal scientists. I've finished three challenges all the way up to Jurassic; UK, San Diego, and California, of course. Oregon and Washington are a head scratcher. I haven't even gotten through easy yet. I'm close on finishing Pennsylvania, but it would get overwhelming and apparently if your 12 dinosaurs are here then you won't get no more.

I've been trying to do Canada and doing what The Xprt on YouTube did, but every time my money just keeps going down probably because my brachi is wandering further away from view. It's frustrating. I'd be happy to hear your tips. Thank you.

I still can't figure out the Jurassic Park challenge with all of the disloyal scientists. I've finished three challenges all the way up to Jurassic; UK, San Diego, and California, of course. Oregon and Washington are a head scratcher. I haven't even gotten through easy yet. I'm close on finishing Pennsylvania, but it would get overwhelming and apparently if your 12 dinosaurs are here then you won't get no more.

I've been trying to do Canada and doing what The Xprt on YouTube did, but every time my money just keeps going down probably because my brachi is wandering further away from view. It's frustrating. I'd be happy to hear your tips. Thank you.
JP is easy, most of the mess up isn't deadly.

Oregon and Washington you need to build up medical center asap, start research and get the dinos cured soon enough, take photos for money whenever you can. Especially Oregon isn't really hard.

Hey,

Do you have an updated guide on how to do the Germany Jurassic challenge? Since the marine reptiles and pterosaurs are gone, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out the best dinosaurs to bring out. I know sauropods will work, but I don't know for how long. I have Struthis, Nodos, Nsautos, Edmontos, Apatosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Camarasaurus, and Diplodocus. 3-3.4 stars over almost 8 hours. I don't know what else to do.

Hey,

Do you have an updated guide on how to do the Germany Jurassic challenge? Since the marine reptiles and pterosaurs are gone, I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out the best dinosaurs to bring out. I know sauropods will work, but I don't know for how long. I have Struthis, Nodos, Nsautos, Edmontos, Apatosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Camarasaurus, and Diplodocus. 3-3.4 stars over almost 8 hours. I don't know what else to do.
Make Euoplocephalus and Sauropod until you hit 3.5, then spend ALL money on Therizinosaurus until you got enough for 5 stars.

1671433304594.jpeg

So this is my park so far. I started over from a save file I had and so the rating is between 3.7 to 3.8 stars. It’s really mind boggling.
1671433304594.jpeg

View attachment 338501
So this is my park so far. I started over from a save file I had and so the rating is between 3.7 to 3.8 stars. It’s really mind boggling.View attachment 338501
Can you show your finances please? Pretty sure you need more (100% configured and maxed) amenities and larger ones if you don't have them already because you should be able to get a higher rating with that much appeal. The game only cares about your income and so far I've been able to reach 5 stars with that way before appeal was maxed on all maps. So yeah, probably not enough amenities yet.

Besides Germany, I've been having trouble with the start of Canada. Every time I bring the Brachi to my enclosure with Struthiomimus, my money just goes down along with the notion that the park in overcrowded and when the brachi would wander off to explore the area because it's big.

Besides Germany, I've been having trouble with the start of Canada. Every time I bring the Brachi to my enclosure with Struthiomimus, my money just goes down along with the notion that the park in overcrowded and when the brachi would wander off to explore the area because it's big.
Canada is a map you need to be very careful about, my first gothrough was very painful, the 2nd one is much more smoother.

20221214201742_1.jpg
20221214201749_1.jpg

I have recently completed the challenge mode in Northwest USA in Jurassic difficulty.

Before the feeders are available, it is stressful.

Honestly, what makes this challenge tough is that the medium-sized buildable area is a constraining factor when exhibiting a variety of carnivores.

It would be better if the cohabitation between the following species be amended:

• Acrocanthosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus
  • Albertosaurus and Qianzhousaurus

I would appreciate if the next cohabitation between these herbivore species be amended so that I can attempt the challenge mode in Germany in Jurassic difficulty:

• Torosaurus and Triceratops
  • Gallimimus and Therizinosaurus

I have recently completed the challenge mode in Northwest USA in Jurassic difficulty.

Before the feeders are available, it is stressful.

Honestly, what makes this challenge tough is that the medium-sized buildable area is a constraining factor when exhibiting a variety of carnivores.

It would be better if the cohabitation between the following species be amended:

• Acrocanthosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus
  • Albertosaurus and Qianzhousaurus

I would appreciate if the next cohabitation between these herbivore species be amended so that I can attempt the challenge mode in Germany in Jurassic difficulty:

• Torosaurus and Triceratops
  • Gallimimus and Therizinosaurus
After you unlock it, you will need to manage the map well to reach 5 stars, but since the money is not short, it's not too hard.

After you unlock it, you will need to manage the map well to reach 5 stars, but since the money is not short, it's not too hard.

Regarding the Jurassic difficulty challenge mode in Northwest USA, exhibiting a variety of carnivores is tough as every carnivore species dislike each other and it takes up a lot of space. Some dinosaurs died from either Avian Influenza or Foot and Mouth. This why I suggest that the cohabitation between two pairs of carnivore species like each other.

I am currently trying out the Jurassic difficulty challenge mode in the places where the DFW campaign had occurred.

Regarding the Jurassic difficulty challenge mode in Northwest USA, exhibiting a variety of carnivores is tough as every carnivore species dislike each other and it takes up a lot of space. Some dinosaurs died from either Avian Influenza or Foot and Mouth. This why I suggest that the cohabitation between two pairs of carnivore species like each other.

I am currently trying out the Jurassic difficulty challenge mode in the places where the DFW campaign had occurred.
I got all the DNA to reduce environment need. The main problem is that the map isn't very big and only limited shelter could be built, but still, not too hard.

The DFW ones are overall ok once you understand how it works. Washington is the only one with some difficulty but it gets easier and easier.

I got all the DNA to reduce environment need. The main problem is that the map isn't very big and only limited shelter could be built, but still, not too hard.

The DFW ones are overall ok once you understand how it works. Washington is the only one with some difficulty but it gets easier and easier.

I agree.

The start of the Washington State Wreckage challenge mode in Jurassic difficulty is tough. At some point, it reminded me of the Isla Sorna challenge mode.

Currently, I am bringing the dinosaurs under containment. I cannot do that and hunt for DNA simultaneously.

Top Bottom