Allosaurus model and sounds: Jurassic World Dominion

Regardless of the date of the movie, it would be great to have the Allosaurus "movie" version. Please Frontier, if possible, add this Allosaurus model to the game, thanks for your attention!

Please, if possible, also add the adult Allosaurus sounds from the movie. The current sounds are from the juvenile Allosaurus from Fallen Kingdom

Note: The current game model is very nice and more accurate when compared to the movie version, I like it a lot! But I would also like to see the Allosaurus model from Dominion in the game
AlloRenderDominion.png

Regardless of the date of the movie, it would be great to have the Allosaurus "movie" version. Please Frontier, if possible, add this Allosaurus model to the game, thanks for your attention!

Please, if possible, also add the adult Allosaurus sounds from the movie. The current sounds are from the juvenile Allosaurus from Fallen Kingdom

Note: The current game model is very nice and more accurate when compared to the movie version, I like it a lot! But I would also like to see the Allosaurus model from Dominion in the game
View attachment 294452
Yes pls this what alot of players want

Yes, agreed but this model should be optional because it's canonical
The canon already has examples of shapeshifting dinosaurs that change design between films. Rexy/Roberta from JW and JWFK doesn't match the one from the original film at all. The juvenile Allosaurus also doesn't match the adult from BABR and JWD. And while they were different animals, the Velociraptors also got new designs in nearly every film.

And the canon adult Allosaurus isn't really a good design honestly. I mean, it would be fine to have I guess.
But if we're asking for canon designs as extra options I'd personally rather see the Pteranodon from the end scene of TLW.

The canon already has examples of shapeshifting dinosaurs that change design between films. Rexy/Roberta from JW and JWFK doesn't match the one from the original film at all. The juvenile Allosaurus also doesn't match the adult from BABR and JWD. And while they were different animals, the Velociraptors also got new designs in nearly every film.

And the canon adult Allosaurus isn't really a good design honestly. I mean, it would be fine to have I guess.
But if we're asking for canon designs as extra options I'd personally rather see the Pteranodon from the end scene of TLW.
I would love both its always great to have cannon skin/remodel i would love movie dinosaurs pack with babr allosaurus. The lost world pteranodon and rexy/roberta 2015-2018 skin

I agree with you, but design is a matter of personal preference. The current Allosaurus of the game is more beautiful and accurate than that of the film, but despite this I also like the design of the Allosaurus of the film, so I think it's fair that we can choose between the two, after all each player thinks in a way and has your preference.

Regarding the sounds, the adult Allosaurus has a cooler roars and sounds (personal opinion) if only they put the sounds of Allosaurus from the film, it would be good

Anyway, you have good points and argued very well.

I agree with you, but design is a matter of personal preference. The current Allosaurus of the game is more beautiful and accurate than that of the film, but despite this I also like the design of the Allosaurus of the film, so I think it's fair that we can choose between the two, after all each player thinks in a way and has your preference.

Regarding the sounds, the adult Allosaurus has a cooler roars and sounds (personal opinion) if only they put the sounds of Allosaurus from the film, it would be good

While certainly a significant part, personal preference is not the only factor in design. Things can be objectively well designed, or poorly designed. And JW has a tendancy to reduce unique features of different species for some reason and kind of make everything look the same.

Source: https://youtu.be/dLqkBEpMYew
it would be awsome if they added those roars with curent one

Last edited:
Top Bottom