Dinosaurs Allosaurus Skin and Sound Update

Is there any possibility we could have the default Allosaurus skin updated to the one from Battle at Big Rock?

We already have it in its mature size in the game as I’m sure most are aware. I think it would be really cool and make the most sense to have it receive the colors and sounds of the now movie canon adult; as opposed to us currently having the adult with juvenile sounds and colors which is all we had seen before now in JW:FK. I would love to have that adult Allosaurus’s roar in the game!

If anyone hasn’t seen the short yet I definitely recommend it. I hope this might be considered in a future patch!

Since we can't really see the colors of it in the short film, it's really hard to judge if it's even different at all. All depictions of the adult have the blue and tan counter-shading, but each one has different patterning and saturation. There's not a lot of consistency there.

I do think the sounds should be updated though.

The model in-game is the same, but the short film Allo is a navy blue color with beige undertones.

Can you please post a screenshot from the clip where it's navy? I can't find it.

When he gets shot with the arrows, and the lighting comes on, it's grey like the game and JW.

Can you please post a screenshot from the clip where it's navy? I can't find it.

When he gets shot with the arrows, and the lighting comes on, it's grey like the game and JW.

In the light from the SUV when it is retreating you can see the navy/beige coloring. I could understand how at the quick glances in the dark it looks gray. The arrow close up is showing the fire extinguisher powder.

But even if we don’t get this color adjustment to the default skin, I would really like for the juvenile sounds we have now from JW:FK to be swapped for the adult’s. It sounds great in Battle at Big Rock and it makes the most logical sense for our JW:E adult to be as accurate as it can be to the most current canon.

Top Bottom