Allow materials to support 1 or 2 decmial place balances and transactions

I have been thinking. I like the idea of the new advanced multi cannons, especially because they are not included in the experimental limit of weapons.
but,

to use them in AX mode, we need to use an entire T of materials in some cases. people are put off needed to have so much guardian materials. I can see why you need these materials, but the consumption is a little high, with the minimum being 1T due to having 0 decimal place values.

if we allowed the materials to be stored in 1 or 2 decimal place we could use 0.1T to synth.
so 1T of guardian materials would allow 10 x 0.1 reloads using the synth.

this means the guardian materials would last longer, and people wouldn't have to visit the guardian areas as often.
could be useful for other synth recipes.

if we allowed the materials to be stored in 1 or 2 decimal place we could use 0.1T to synth.
so 1T of guardian materials would allow 10 x 0.1 reloads using the synth.
I get where you are coming from but if you are doing lots of AX activity then you would probably be better to rely on AX Multi-cannons or Guardian weapons which do not require synthesis for their AX damage. he 4 weapon limit of AX/Guardian weapons only really affects a small number of ships.

As an alternative proposition, how about increasing the stored ammo capacity from Standard Synthesis for Advanced Multi-cannons or making the Synthesised ammo benefit available from (perhaps selected stations) for a premium.

Increase means more gathering. Total your able to store isn't the issue.

I m not using them so I'm not bothered. Others are commenting to me

Top Bottom