Allow squadrons to change their faction every 3 months or so

Allow squadrons to change their faction every 3 months or so.

It kinda sucks to be affiliated with a faction that has no chance of getting some decent influence, especially for small squadrons.

is there an actual benefit to a squadron being allied with a minor faction.

After a few months of being Allied with a faction I noticed no difference. What am I missing?

After a few months of being Allied with a faction I noticed no difference. What am I missing?
No, you only support a MF for roleplay or to give you and your player group some goals to work towards, and the advantage of linking your squadron to one is that it makes it a little easier to keep tabs with it.

With Fleet Carriers it might be possible to add some minor benefits for having a faction, but I don't know if they'll actually do anything like that

The benefit is more to the minor faction than to the squadron - the squadron gets a little bit of summary information on how the faction is doing, which might slightly help BGS work (though not much). The squadron can also gain points towards the Political leaderboard, not that that does much either.

Individuals allied to a faction get much better benefits, in terms of reduced scanning chances at the ports and higher-paying missions.

Top Bottom