Alpha 3 Livestream Schedule! Tune in during gamescom 2016!

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Sorry about the delay everyone! We had some internet issues, so uploading took a bit longer than expected :( it should go a lot smoother today!

Video is up now, have a look around the forum for the discussion thread as well, and please keep sending in your questions for Sunday's Q&A session as well. I'll be on the forum again tonight after the show ends to answer any other questions and post the round-up article [big grin]

Hope you're looking forward to today's stream; we can't wait to share more awesome new features with you!

Will "random" questions from the forums be answered?

Or will there be a separate Q&A thread be created where we can ask our questions? [happy]

Edit : Seems like you created a day 2 discussion thread already, guess i will ask my question(s) there ;)

Last edited:
Wasnt there another stream at 12 cest today? im trying to go to the same page as yesterday and it just takes me to their main youtube page.

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
For everyone: we are processing the livestreams right now, and I will post the link as soon as they are live [heart] please bear with us, I hope you all had an awesome Friday and, if you were already able to watched, enjoyed the streams!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Good morning friends,

Also just wanted to let you know: the processing time for our livestreams is much longer than anticipated. So little change, but we will upload the article immediately after our streams finish, and the YouTube videos will then be posted separately in that thread once they have finished processing.

Hope you're excited about day 3 of gamescom 2016!!

Cheers,
Your Planet Coaster community team [heart]

Hey Guys,

what is the configuration of the Computer you have used during the "gamescom play session" (CPU, Memory, Graphics)?
Thanks a lot for your Information![big grin][happy]

Top Bottom