Alpha 3 Livestream Schedule! Tune in during gamescom 2016!

In order to catch them, I have to be at my computer from 6 AM - 8:30 AM and again from 10 AM - Noon (Eastern Time USA). I guess I can do that since I'm retired and not working. [big grin]

Amazing news, slightly upset that no streams for 2 weeks but as they say good things come to those that wait. I'm expecting amazing things Frontier please deliver :)

Yeah Finaly, thanks for the update. Now I have to admit that I didn't understand exactly when the streams will be on. [haha]

Do you already know which new features will be shown in each stream? Like: Community tools / New Coasters and rides

Wow, 6am here in the States? These will be saved on the Youtube Channel correct? I love me some Planet Coaster, but 6am is pushing my limits of dedication, lol.

And I am on holiday with no internet for two weeks from when these start to drop so will be a lot to catch up on when back!!

Cheers for letting us know Bo [big grin]

Is it possible for the community to go backstage? Or could we get special entrances?:)
I'm living near to the gamescom. And I would make food step if there's chance to go behind

Great news! Can't wait. I would love to show my new park at the community streams. It's in my opinion better then my park that I won the competition with so it might be worth it. Anyways, looking forward to this. And also see what the amazing youtubers are holding back for us :).

Last edited:
This is great! I look forward to watching all of them and seeing the amount of work and creativity in the game! [squeeeeee]

Hmmm, these are good and bad news at the same time. Im absolutely stunned, that you set up that much streams in all types, but my big problem is...

From the 17th to the 21st of August, im at the Summerbreeze Heavy Metal Festival at Dinkelsbühl. So i really hope that all (or at least the dev-streams) will be saved on your youtube channel like the other ones. On the other hand, the bands starting around 1 or 2 PM every day and theres a "Biergarten" area with free Wifi at the breeze, so maybe... who knows if the Youtube Live streams are Working on Smartphones? Do i need a seperate app, or am i able to watch with the normal youtube app?

So much "maybe's" at the moment to think about... but time will tell, and when im back from the open air, the Alpha 3 release is near. I wish you all a great time with these streams, im glad for everyone who can watch these live, make yourself some exciting days, the community and the Planet Coaster Team! I will Rock and drink some beers for you all! Cheers! [big grin]

Last edited:

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hmmm, these are good and bad news at the same time. Im absolutely stunned, that you set up that much streams in all types, but my big problem is...

From the 17th to the 21st of August, im at the Summerbreeze Heavy Metal Festival at Dinkelsbühl. So i really hope that all (or at least the dev-streams) will be saved on your youtube channel like the other ones. On the other hand, the bands starting around 1 or 2 PM every day and theres a "Biergarten" area with free Wifi at the breeze, so maybe... who knows if the Youtube Live streams are Working on Smartphones? Do i need a seperate app, or am i able to watch with the normal youtube app?

So much "maybe's" at the moment to think about... but time will tell, and when im back from the open air, the Alpha 3 release is near. I wish you all a great time with these streams, im glad for everyone who can watch these live, make yourself some exciting days, the community and the Planet Coaster Team! I will Rock and drink some beers for you all! Cheers! [big grin]

Hiya!

No worries, you will be able to watch it on demand on our official Planet Coaster YouTube channel :)
Hope this helps!

Ugh don't live in the UK so I either watch the streams later or get up early (btw my timezone is CST). One more thing will the streams be uploaded the same day as they where streamed or will it be the day after?

Last edited:
In order to catch them, I have to be at my computer from 6 AM - 8:30 AM and again from 10 AM - Noon (Eastern Time USA). I guess I can do that since I'm retired and not working. [big grin]

Aww!! Lucky!! I will be working.. [cry] ...I really feel bad for those on the west coast USA, the streams will start at 3 AM!

im at the Summerbreeze Heavy Metal Festival at Dinkelsbühl.

Only band I like in that festival is Almanac. I actually used two of their songs in one of my first youtube videos from Alpha 1! Victor Smolski is amazing! https://youtu.be/VcNR7VY_vX0 Enjoy the show!

No worries, you will be able to watch it on demand on our official Planet Coaster YouTube channel :)
Hope this helps!

Phew, good to know! Thanks Bo!

Hiya!

Hope this helps!

I'm very excited to see the streams and glad to see they will be on YouTube! I don't think I can get up at 5 AM to watch the developer streams :p

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Hopefully you all will be able to enjoy gamescom to the fullest! We've Lots of awesome stuff in store![squeeeeee]

The more i read about it, the more i feel like i have to visit.

It's only a 1,5 hour drive from my home. And would be totally awesome to meet some of the Frontier Dev's!
Is it known yet which Frontier members will be there?

Top Bottom