am i the only one who cant access the Alpha Bug Reporting section?

tried everything. log out log in. flushed browser cache etc

thx for the fast answer T.j on my thread with the Launcher error but as i said in the first post i cant access that area at all.

I am a CHC member + preorder + Early Bird

http://imgur.com/RZI3sBL

i get this message after clicking Bugreport inside the Launcher, from the link you send me in my Launcher error Thread, from a link from another thread & from the link at the support page.

i am sorry to post again in general discussion :/

regards

I get the same error....

I'm also finding it hard to log in to the launcher also... Yaffle can you help me? My validation codes are not working either :(

Last edited:

Yaffle

Volunteer Moderator
Yes, that's correct only those with alpha access. It just keeps it cleaner for feedback and bugs rather than lots of discussion.

Those with alpha access can post about their experiences in the main forum, and link streams/videos etc too.

its like a devils cycle. i get a launchpad error & want to submit a bug report but i cant access the forum so i have to wait until its fixed find a thread with the same problem or post my own and hopefully start downloading the alpha already [squeeeeee]

i dont had a problem with the verification. everything worked like it should.

Last edited:

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
For those who can't see the bug forum at the moment.

Seems as if there are a couple of issues with access to certain areas of the forum.

In the thread the QA have posted the following re account verification.

If you are getting stuck in a loop of being told your username/password is incorrect, please try the following workaround:

Remove config.dat file that lives in:

C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Platform

See if that works, Forum admin are looking into access issues as we speak.

Last edited:

Seems as if there are a couple of issues with access to certain areas of the forum.

Wait I haven't installed the launcher and game yet, thats the reason why I cant access it I think.

I installed the launcher but i cant install the game because the launcher crashes.

how am i supposed to submit a bug report if i cant even install the alpha. and how can i install the alpha if i cant get help from a bug report forum. lol

devils circle

Ok guys my Download is working now.

my first verification worked like a charm but i couldnt download the game & access the Forum.

i deleted the config.dat found here: C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Platform
and started up the launcher again. i got another verification code and entered it. worked great again. after that my download started without a error/crash.

i am trying to access the Alpha Bug tracker forum after the download is ready because right now i cant acces it.

but hey the game finally downloads [big grin][big grin][big grin]

Last edited:

That wored for me - no forum access- but at least I can start the game :)

Top Bottom