General Gameplay Amalgam Testing DLC

This DLC would act as a prequel set before Jurassic Park 3 and Jurassic World and would explore the topic of the Amalgam Testing and why Jurassic World was set on Nublar rather than Sorna. The DLC Logo would be that of the Spinosaurs.
In the beginning it is necessary to secure the Embryotics Adminstration from the wild dinosaurs so that research can begin
First part would be recovery of the Embryotics Administration building (the InGen compound from JP3) so that research and development can begin.
The Second Part would be research into the Spinosaurs, Ceratosaurs, Ankylosaurs, and Corythosaurs.
The Third part would reveal that the genome data for the Ankylosaurs is viable, but the Ceratosaurs and Spinosaurs is not. Research on gene splicing is conducted.
This reveals that the gene splicing method must be tested on a viable genome. The JP3 velocraptors are created. And the Denocycus is researched.
The Forth Part would have the player research the genome for the T-Rex to fill in the gaps for the Ceratosaurs, and research into the Baryonx and Suchomimus for the Spinosaurs. The next step would be cloning the respective dinosaurs to test the viability before creating the new hybrids. Two of each subject would be cloned
The Fifth part would be further testing on these methods on a few new projects, creating the Mosasaurs, Pleasasaurs, Itchysaurs and Dimophodon.
At this point, it seems that Jurassic Park's second incarnation will be a sucess and construction teams and plans begin.
The sixth part would reveal that there are several wild dinosaurs ending up dead. Investigation of the cause begins.
The Seventh Part reveals the DX disease, one of the main reasons why the operation was called off since all attempts to cure it have been ineffective (it's a prion, incurable)
The final part shows one of Spinosarus breaking out, being immune to darts and infected with DX, this dinosaur must be terminated.
When the campaign ends, the player can now begin to try to build a new Jurassic Park.

New Features:
Embryotics Adminstration
New design on the Visitor Center
New design on the Jeeps (replacing the T-Rex logo with a Spinosaurs)
Cameras (these act as a replacement for visitors, generating income based on how many dinosaurs can be viewed (think eaglecam)
Mosasaur Tank ( 3 types of lagoons (small for Itchysaurs) Medium for (Pleasosarus) and Large for Mosasaurs
Denocycus (prehistoric crocodile, not the raptor)

The spelling is horrid, but I did not want to lose an idea.

Characters would be Dr.Wu (Science) , Bradley Kenza (Logistics) (He'd be there because Massrani was too busy or unaviable to be on site) , and either Vic Hoskins or Lambert from the main campaign(Security)

Addendum#1: One change I would make to edit the ending is this, the rampaging Spinosaurs would be killed by the JP3 raptors (inspired from the original ending where the Spino was to be taken out by the raptors.) Seeing this would make Hoskins see the potental in the raptors (leading to the inspiration of the IBRIS project in Jurassic World. This part would only be added if Hoskins was chosen over Lambert.

But raptors don't fight dinosaurs bigger than them how will this work?
Will their be a special genetic that makes them braver to take on a larger creature

But raptors don't fight dinosaurs bigger than them how will this work?
Will their be a special genetic that makes them braver to take on a larger creature

This is true,. and I am thankful that you mentioned it. The rampaging Spinosaurs could be lured to the raptors' nesting area, creating a need to have a jeep chase part, which sounds fun to me. The raptor nest area would just be an astetic and only exist for decoration and this particular part of the mission. I'm guessing that the raptors would do almost anything to defend their young based on what we saw in JP3.

Addendum#3: Since I have been playing Clare's Sancutary, I was inspired to add this part to the story. Following the failure to create a park on Sorna, your last mission on Sorna would be to capture all the dinosaurs that are not infected with DX and take them to a secure facility (the restricted zone of Nublar until such a time where they can be used in Jurassic World. There would then be a time jump where you populate the Jurassic World Park with the uninfected dinosaurs and manage the Jurassic World park from the movie. The DPG mentioned animals being moved across islands, this would be verified in this part.

Really cool idea and I loved your misspelling on the ichtysaur: itchysaur. I really would love to see this come true, even though I highly doubt it, but it might be integrated in a sequel

Really cool idea and I loved your misspelling on the ichtysaur: itchysaur. I really would love to see this come true, even though I highly doubt it, but it might be integrated in a sequel

My mind works fast, had I not mispelled words, points would have been forgotten. Looking back though I do see the humor in the mispellings. I do doubt the rumors of a sequel. It'd be more cost effective to at the most update the engine with new features and there would be less uproar from the community as they wouldn't have to buy a new game. The DLCs are optional, so if people chose not to buy them, that is their prerogative would be the reasoning used.

There are three main concepts I could see for DLCs. The one listed above, a DLC about rebuilding Jurassic World after the 2015 incident. And a what if story where BioSyn builds their own park. (A what if on the Nedry storyline, in this he successfully delevered the embryos). The island in the campaign would be on one of the Phillipine islands. And BioSyn would use their tech to engineer dinos based on birds. (Feathered dinos and dinos more akin to birds would be the Biosyn dinos)

While I am thinking of it, I should mention a cut concept from this storyline. It was cut because I wanted the Spinosaurs to be the first intentionally designed hybrid and because there is no cannon evidence of a Carnoraptor existing on Isla Sorna. Someone brought this up to me that the raptors wouldn't attack the Spino at the end, so I was thinking of adding a Carnoraptor (about the size of the deinonychus the end that could camoflague during so that the Spino couldn't see or attack them. 4 would be cloned and they would gang up on the Spinosaurs killing it. One particular detaiil that comes to mind about these Carnoraptors would be their eyes, which would resemble the below image. The thought of using the deinosuchus was also thought of now that it comes to mind since the Spino does spend considerable time in water. Seeing the deinosuchus doing a takedown similar to how modern crocidiles takedown prey when they drink water comes to mind.

Attachments

• colossal-squid-eyes.jpg
    colossal-squid-eyes.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Top Bottom