Amazing & can't wait! 1 last thing i hope for..

Bigger parks. Surely its a must, with all the new content. Transport rides being able to be used effectively to park sections that're spread further apart. The addition of wooden coasters that tend to take up a lot of room etc.

I'm so pleased with everything we've seen & the devs have done an amazing job. I can't wait to play, i just hope at least in sandbox that we'll be able to create bigger parks. Even if its about spacing things further apart rather then adding more things in then we already do.

This so needs to be part of Management... You start to run out of room... you buy more land... like the old RCT games... But not 1 square at a time... something like you decide how much land you need... set aside funds for it... pick how much you need... possibly even the shape... doesn't really need to be square after all, yes ?

Last edited:
If you have the alpha. Open a sandbox desert map and get the terrain paint tool. And go outside of the park fence. You'll see the size of the area the full map has. It's actually quite huge.

If you have the alpha. Open a sandbox desert map and get the terrain paint tool. And go outside of the park fence. You'll see the size of the area the full map has. It's actually quite huge.

Yea, i know of this trick but it's been 7ish months of alpha & no official comment on if we will infact get bigger maps. I know it's not a huge priority or anything but it would be nice to know.

Yea, i know of this trick but it's been 7ish months of alpha & no official comment on if we will infact get bigger maps. I know it's not a huge priority or anything but it would be nice to know.

As we could see in the livestream, there isn't any change in the map size. But I could be wrong.

Well why make the buildable area so big if you can't use it.

I would imagine sandbox will have huge maps. And in scenarios you'll be able to buy added land

I think it's probably a design decision to stop users filling up a huge park with rides, scenery and 100,000 guests and then complaining all over the Steam forums that the game runs slowly.

Yes you can say 'give us the choice' but I guarantee you that some users will kick up a fuss even if there is a warning about performance.

At the end of the day, it's a demanding game for PCs. I think even their recommended specs are a bit on the low side realistically.

I think it's probably a design decision to stop users filling up a huge park with rides, scenery and 100,000 guests and then complaining all over the Steam forums that the game runs slowly.

Yes you can say 'give us the choice' but I guarantee you that some users will kick up a fuss even if there is a warning about performance.

At the end of the day, it's a demanding game for PCs. I think even their recommended specs are a bit on the low side realistically.

I completely agree, however i'm not asking for a huge increase in size. I'd be very happy with even a 20-25% increase. I just hope that the people that understand the performance limits & just want a little more free space to play with aren't 'punished' (can't think of a better word but you know what i mean) just because there's people that'll want to fill every little space up.

Top Bottom