Amazing Dive Machine Design

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
^^ He's right. That's the case most of the time. But wasn't moduability brought up at one point, and confirmed, or did I just make that up? [weird]

The only thing I remember is the answer from Developer Richard Newbold:
"We’re hoping to allow you a bunch of different customisation options such as adjusting the colour of your ride, the ride sequence, fence types, queue wait times and the lights on the rides. All of which should allow you to place 2 identical rides and customise them so they end up looking and feeling different in your parks."

Maybe I just made the modular part up. I always hoped the different concepts for the mindbender were actually different options in game. Guess we´ll have to wait and see...

EDIT: Also, on one of the sketches it says that the witch should be a scenery item - usable elsewhere. That´s what gave me the idea we could exchange that center piece of the ride.

Last edited:
Oh yes it is xD
But not enough money to buy also the early bird pass, plus I already bought Coaster Head. :D
You can play it earlier, you lucky :D

Last edited:
Oh yes it is xD
But not enough money to buy also the early bird pass, plus I already bought Coaster Head. :D
You can play it earlier, you lucky :D
I'm not lucky. I'm just smart [squeeeeee]
200.gif

I do not like the statue on top, but just my personal tastes.

But I hope that I could create my own statue (eg : in Blender, 3DS), and import it into the game. [up]

I know this statue is too cartoony. I like Cartoony but this is to much.
Yeah, maybe, I dont know if it's a "cartoon style" but I think she has a horrible face (and not "horrible" in the good way, but more like a "cheap Ursula", I dont know ...)

Anyway, I dont want this 3D model on the top, I just want mine because this will go better with the story I want to tell and I have in mind.

Last edited:
I do not mind the statue if it is a part of a good thought out theme. :) (have to give Frontier some love lol)
Actually I am intrigued by this theme, I want to see more more.

Last edited:
Looking awesome. It seem to me planet coaster might have a good mixture cartoony type rides and the move series type rides, similar to what you actually get at a theme park nowadays.

This certainly looking like a game I will be buying at some stage.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom