Amazing game! But the Formula universe needs to improve!

Hey Frontier!

What an amazing game so far! I´m enjoying every moment for it, but there is at BIG but....The universe your have create are dead!

I been playing manager games for over 20 yrs and i´m a big fan of F1 (GO K-Mag!!!)
The most succesful manager game for all these years by far, have been Football manager and there is a reason for it. They don´t have the best graphics, but still dominates, because of there focus on realism.

When it comes to F1M, something are really off. The only thing drivers give you are there attributes, nothing else. Its like they are just robots driving your car. There needs to be dilemmas, feuds, rivalry and dialogs with the drivers before and after races to effekt their moral.

Interview from the media before races for the manager about expectations before the race, and interviews after races, about reactions to the race, which can effect the board positiv or negativ.

There needs to be simulations of F2 and F3, relegation and promotions, and driver potentiale reflecting how they preform in F2 or F3.

hopefully these thing will come in the future, in a patch or in F1M 2023, but I really think you guys need to also focus on these thing for the future, to make the universe feel more alive, keyword here is: immersion!
I totally understand that everything can not be perfect by the first release, you for sure made a great work until now. But if you want succes in the long run, you also needs to put your attention on this matter.

Keep up the good work for the win, and i´m sure your will have succes and a big loyal fanbase for this game. The market are there, and the potential the definitely there!

Top Bottom