An expanded version of the Santaegidius island 🏝️

Jurassic World Evolution 2_20231202114859.jpg

I have had an interest in islands these past few days, so much so that I played a new custom challenge game to celebrate the launch of Update 8 and the Cretaceous Predator Pack.
This island has been a lot of fun, and it has been my Isla Pena of Jurassic World Evolution 2. I liked playing to reach the required appeal to 5 stars on this map and squeezing out every possible cent from the guest amenities to reach the 5th star was something!

After all the struggle of getting the park to a 5-star rating, I cannot help but wonder what would it be like if the huge mountain on the island was removed, and we had complete freedom to build on this island coast to coast. I think it would be a nice take if we could have a more free-form map of this island, where the buildable space could be doubled or even tripled once the land has been flattened for park construction.

Instead of flattening it, they could make pathlike areas leading to different sections on the island like in the Return to Jurassic Park Isla Sorna map.
That could be a nice option, I could see that being the case with that patch of land next to the mountain, may even give off Isla Muerta vibes.

I do feel we are missing a lot of buildable land if the mountains are not flattened though, having it coast to coast would give the player more freedom on how to setup the island's park, as well as a feel of more control.

I do feel we are missing a lot of buildable land if the mountains are not flattened though, having it coast to coast would give the player more freedom on how to setup the island's park, as well as a feel of more control.
I meant for the paths to also lead onto the mountain, we could build there because it's flat enough and it would be great because it adds elevation.

Top Bottom