RCT 3 PC An Open Letter To David

Well okay...its my sense of humor I suppose.

My gut feeling is that David Braben will release a future game named Thrillville on PC that will encompass not only everything RCT3 right now, but also have many neat new features.

Between this and Ken Allen's Coaster Madness, I actually look forward to trying and having fun with both.

I think the most important thing is if they can make this updated game so that it plays smoothly and has lots of features enabling (for my wants) a lot of creativity.

So I think that for 2006 it will be fairly quiet. But 2007 will shape up to become a banner year for 3D Coaster Games. In fact I believe this genre of Game/Moddler will be the biggest rage in pc game computing next year.

But than again who am I? Its but one man's opinion.

Ken Allen relation

Is Ken Allen any relation to legendary rollercoaster designer John Allen of the Philadelphia Toboggan Company? Just wondering.

rcthardcore said:
Is Ken Allen any relation to legendary rollercoaster designer John Allen of the Philadelphia Toboggan Company? Just wondering.
I'm not sure, but you know, last Christmas Season he was said to be flying around delivering gifts and presents. We even had a "Where in the World is Ken Allen" and we tracked him around the North Pole...than he disappeared off our Radar. These days people have said he is Mad with Coasters...:D

David Braben

CEO & Founder
Frontier
rcthardcore said:

I don't believe there is any relation (otherwise I'm sure he'd have mentioned it!)

Top Bottom