An open letter to the Frontier Team

Dear Frontier Team,

I recently started playing Jurassic World Evolution again. I sadly picked up the game in a difficult time and I always felt bad when playing it, because I should have worked on my bachelor thesis. To cite Dr. Grant from Jurassic Park /// "My god I had forgotten." (I only know the quote in german, feel free to correct it :) ) All the good memories came back. I still haven't finished the campaign yet. I finally unlocked the Memos on Isla Muerta and almost finished Tacano. Pena is halfway finished and I am really looking forward to Sorna. I finally came back to this game and hope I will finish it this time. I really want to thank the whole team for creating this game. I think it is my favourite game of all time. I especially want to thank you for the small things like the song that plays in the radio of the ranger team, which is the same that played in the Costa Rica scene with Nedry in the Taxi. You really showed real love for the franchise which was noticed by me. I like how you adressed complains of the community.

I was sceptical of some DLC at first, but after the release of Claire's Sanctuary you have won me over. It was the kind of DLC I wanted to see. But I really want to finish the main campaign first, chill on Isla Nublar for a while and then hop into the DLC campaigns. The only thing that saddens me, is that I can't experience it for the first time anymore.
My favourite has been Isla Muerta so far, the mission with the sick dinosaurs really caught me of guard. It was such a welcome surprise to have dinosaurs you can't even incubate on the island as mission dinosaurs.

Thank you for the memories I have and the ones I'm going to have in the future with the game. This letter is a little more ckunky than I hoped it to be, I hope somebody will read it.

Cheers

Richard

Last edited:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Richard!

Thank you so much for the kind words. It's letters like these that make all the hard work worth it! I was very happy to read that our game has meant so much to you. <3

Well, you're certainly not the only one here that's wasted their uni time, I got a bit obsessed back in the day making a mod for JPOG and my grades certainly suffered for it (granted I never got far enough to do a thesis, and it was more part of a general pattern of procrastination).

Well, you're certainly not the only one here that's wasted their uni time, I got a bit obsessed back in the day making a mod for JPOG and my grades certainly suffered for it (granted I never got far enough to do a thesis, and it was more part of a general pattern of procrastination).
I saw your reply a few days ago and completely forgot to answer you, I am sorry!

It was more of the opposite for me. I completely stopped playing from one day to the other. Considering I waited 14 years for this game it was a hard task. But I wanted to finish my thesis which took me 2 years because I was trapped in a depression. Sadly the connection with this game and my bad job at the thesis stayed for quite a while.

Luckily I do enjoy the game at the moment quite a lot. I might finish Isla Pena in the coming week. It was easier than I first thought but the start was rough.

Tricycloclops.jpg

I finally reached Isla Sorna, I love the Spinosaurus she did not even break out.

Top Bottom