Anarco Communist Collective - an alliance of Anarchists and Left Libertarians

Just looked it up, I see the difference and I recognise that quote. Edmund Mahon also encourages state capitalism, I'll watch out for that.

how exactly do you apply communism to a game with personal wealth accruation as one of the primary mechanics anyway? genuine question :S

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
how exactly do you apply communism to a game with personal wealth accruation as one of the primary mechanics anyway? genuine question :S

Give a lot away and not worry about money - its way too easy to accumulate it in this game anyhow. I measure success by regime change and slaves freed

I hope FD adds in a feature for freeing slaves. The only thing you can do with them is either a)sell them b) leave them or c)leave them outside a station. Although depriving slavers of their cargo helps to influence the BGS.

Last edited:
Pranav Antal supports the expansion of Communist factions. None of the powers only support one type of government.

The Antal Reddit group lean very heavily towards co-operative and communes, and it's the players that make the difference not in game descriptions.

All powers are engaged to some degree in transforming their area of space. The Antal reddit group has been quietly working at transforming its area of space rather than engaging with the galactic politics / conflicts that tie up the big three powers.

The following data was provided by Fdev and roughly shows which power has made the most change to control systems and the surrounding system in their space by converting them to the government types they favour. The majority of systems in the galaxy has always been corporations and the minority communes and co-operative ethos. In the case of Antal Reddit it's preference is for communes and co-operatives (and drinking tea while playing space sims). The small, friendly and quietly determined underdog has been quite successful in their role-playing cause. So good luck with yours.

System Flipping League Table, Cycle 84 (self.EliteAntal)

https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteAntal/comments/5nj6oh/system_flipping_league_table_cycle_84/

I hope the info is of interest to players who like the idea of making a change to the galaxy and what can be done.

Last edited:

Jane Turner

Volunteer Moderator
Despite his rather dictatoral stance, Yuri Grom actively wants Communist, Cooperative and feudal govs.

NB I'm power play agnostic

Last edited:
Why I recently went Independent, not pledging my self to anyone if I do not like them. I like the Alliance, I just don't like Mahon. So I'm free styling power play.

Too bad there are many dictatorships in that space, just got to find a good communist faction to support there.

There are several in Alliance space, do you want an alliance communist such as LHS 2925? (decent outfitters) Or an independent one in the alliance region? i.e. Alkaid. (population 8 billion).

I know a few good ones around Lave, done some missions for them before. There is also another one around Eravate. I've also found the area around Manite has lots of communist factions, he he I wonder why.

Came across a few communist systems quite close together high up in/possibly just outside alliance space. Based around Yaming.

The ACC can also ask for aid for the Uszaa, Riedquat and Orrere revolutions from our Alliance allies such as The Allies and AEDC. The aid of our CIU comrades would also be greatly appreciated. First plan of attack is to increase the system influence of one of the communist factions, best bet is Riedquat.

Top Bottom