Animal Behaviours and Photos

I posted this cause if animal behaviours can show funny things it would make the moment more fascinating as visitor and animal interact with each other and do funny things. They got take pictures automatically of what they are doing and put it on boards around the park for others to look and enjoy or video so it can be an album where again visitor of the park or even giving it another player to show off amazing things done in your park! :)

Thank you Joel for your kindness support! I am hype about the Zoo and this is my way of trying to help out the community and developer! :) i really would like to see funny things happen with the animals and photos and video taken to record those events.

Like the elephant who died and the developer or tester who got really upset afterward. Was there photos and video to record this? none so keeping a recording of these fun things will really help and grow your zoo. This is not about putting a record on your screen but more for the game mechanics so vistors can come back and exp more from the things they exp last time! :)

Top Bottom