Animal market is completely smashed

Reboot your game.

If that does not work, restart your computer.

If both of these suggestions to do not work, send a report in and go play another game. 😛

Reboot your game.

If both of these suggestions to do not work, send a report in and go play another game. 😛
What an absolutely condescending rubbish and ridiculous response. He bought this game, he expects for it to function and it barely does. The market is complete trash, hate to say it as I was always on-board with an online integration system but at this point I wish it was just gone or optional. I'd much rather research animals before being able to unlock and buying them, and then do trading with other players or just keep rolling the dice with the RNG offline zoos.

The interface and the entire system is borderline unusable. In order to buy an animal you have to click things over and over until it decides to work, pressing 'buy' on the perfect animal (by which I mean stats because that's all they are: numbers) and getting an error message since someone else got it while you spam clicked the button feels beyond terrible, even moving animals into enclosures, trading them, releasing them feels like a pain because of the AWFUL INTERFACE.

I've played many games, like a lot of them. And without a doubt, this is one of the cases I can say this game has an integral part of its systems completely broken, unusable and unstable. The market sucks, Frontier.

I manage to load the market just fine, but all males. My prolonghorns have low social, but there are no females on the market. There are about 20 males though :(

What an absolutely condescending rubbish and ridiculous response.
Jesus calm down. They were offering some help. Sure they didn't need to say "go play another game" (could have said play some Sandbox or Challenge mode for a while) but at least they tried to help.
The market is complete trash, hate to say it as I was always on-board with an online integration system but at this point I wish it was just gone or optional.
That's what Challenge Mode is for.

I agree that the Market is a bit broken atm but you don't have to take it out on other people. 🤨

Yeah so the load times got horrendous for animal market for me now.. On top of that now i cant get any cash listings.
Cash listings are really hard to come by and if they do the animals always have bad stats. Also I think they're only posted by Frontier? 🤔

This started to happen after the server "fix" yesterday. The market list just is not populating for me. Sometimes it's resolved when I restart the game.

Last edited:
Cash listings are really hard to come by and if they do the animals always have bad stats. Also I think they're only posted by Frontier? 🤔

I can find cash listings if i dont have any search specifications, but the market busts completely when i search for that specifically. Which it didnt before the \fix\

Also they can have pretty good stats if you search long enough, and no they are not hard to come by, as searching usually had a working function to get rid of all teh overly expensive conservation point animals.

Last edited:
Reboot your game.

What a ridiculous reply, i am perfectly in line when complaining about a product i spent money on buying and want to function.
This isn't snowflake central, criticism is very valid when you as a customer buy a product, that has issues.

Chill I don't think Catina was trying to be condescending at all.

Challenge mode's market is a lot better than Franchises, UI included - there is probably some issue merging those improvements into franchise mode. I also find the market very annoying as it is currently and think having to research animals before being able to buy them (or research animal categories) would improve the market (smaller markets for rarer animals) and connectivity improvements (spam clicking buy) will hopefully be fixed sooner rather than later.

What a ridiculous reply, i am perfectly in line when complaining about a product i spent money on buying and want to function.
This isn't snowflake central, criticism is very valid when you as a customer buy a product, that has issues.

I don't see where Catina said you weren't in line. You may not think that the advice was helpful but it was only advice.

Personally I think why put this in feedback when you could raise a bug report to see if they will fix it.

Seems ok now

Top Bottom