Animal thoughts

In the old Zoo Tycoon games, you'd have a little blurb about what the animal was thinking "going to get food" "going to play with ___", and it'd be nice to see it in Planet Zoo too! Helps to make me feel a little more connected to my animals (even though I already am XD) and helps to give me a better idea of what they are wanting or enjoying.

Lion: If that pink, hairless monkey on the other side of that glass doesn't stop waving his arm at me, I'm going to bite it off.

Tortoise: I'm not a turtle!

Giraffe: I wonder what her pee tastes like...

Chimp 1: Do you think they're intelligent?
Chimp 2: Some seem to exhibit signs of intelligence, but others...

Mouse: Soon we will have the question for the answer to the question about the life, the universe and everything!!!

I also really want this. Even if not thoughts, just what action they're preforming. Like "Going to get food" or "Playing with ball" and such. I really assumed this was already part of the game and I just couldn't find it to be honest.

Now that I think about it, if you hovered over the animals urgent needs it would tell you what they were doing. Like "Fleeing to shelter" if you hover over their stress meter. So I think the basics are already there? I would just like a small panel in their infobox that says whatever they're doing no matter what without having to hover over the specific needs at the right time.

Now that I think about it, if you hovered over the animals urgent needs it would tell you what they were doing. Like "Fleeing to shelter" if you hover over their stress meter. So I think the basics are already there? I would just like a small panel in their infobox that says whatever they're doing no matter what without having to hover over the specific needs at the right time.
Ah yes, I remember my Pronghorn's stress meter would say "seeking shelter/hiding" when they were near guests for too long!

Top Bottom