Animated object looks weird

I finally got the upload to work with weights and everything but when I tried using the object in planet coaster the Head and neck were rotating away and the arms looked like long arms that look strange. What am i missing. Is there something I need to do to make sure animated objects come out correctly?

Hello,

yes, most animations won't work correctly "out of the box". You need to perform some work before exporting to fbx. Which Modeling/Animation software did you use? If you are using Blender, this might be helpful:

Also related (check the reply by kow75):

So that workedsh it got better and I am still trying to figure out if I’m messing up a step where the movement is kinda off still it got a lot better but I am wondering if there is something I am missing. Also thank you for your replys

Glad that you made some progress. If you can't figure out the final issues, either provide some screenshots here or PM me (and ideally provide me your .blend file). Usually it is something very specific which isn't feasible discussing in the public forum anyway.

Top Bottom