Ankylodocus

I know it's been a long time since Secrets of Dr. Wu came out, and that not everybody has the DLC. But I really belive Frontier should update the ankylodocus to make it fight back the I-Rex!

Frontier changed dinossaurs once, making the pachycephalosaurids fight back against small carnivores, so there's a precedent to that.

The way it is now, ankylodocus is just a fancy diplodocus. But it OBVIOUSLY should be able to fight back with it's club. Not only it would make then stand out as the only sauropod capable of fighting, but it would also be a nod to the fact that the first dino we saw the indominous fight in the movie was an ankylossaur.

No one is talking about the Dr. Wu DLC anymore but everyone wanted the Ankylodocus to fight back. As of right now, it is essentially useless, though I do like to have it with the other hybrids. But I think this thread should be in the Suggestions forum.

No one is talking about the Dr. Wu DLC anymore but everyone wanted the Ankylodocus to fight back. As of right now, it is essentially useless, though I do like to have it with the other hybrids. But I think this thread should be in the Suggestions forum.

Sorry, I thought since it was about a specific dinossaur, it should be here hehe

Top Bottom