Buildings & Attractions Announcer voice for Viewing Gallery and Viewing Tower

I'm not sure what plans they have for the next major free update patch, considering the time span between 1.12 and the time of this post, as you may never know what they might've come up with between it (which is why I haven't been posting anything here for a while), but this idea has been running in my head for some time now. So, this is in case they have no current plans for it.

What I love about the tour attractions is, apart from talking about some related stuff about the rides, the announcer voice will talk about certain facts about the dinosaurs (and the goats) the tour vehicles detect. So because of this, why not do the same with the two viewing buildings in the Jurassic World era? Maybe not make the lines as loud as when they are announcing their finishing and shutdown states, but audible enough like how they are when you're not riding in a tour vehicle when they play. In this case, when you're not viewing from the attraction buildings themselves. And since the same dino facts lines play regardless of tour vehicle, but also have different lines regarding the respective rides themselves, maybe the same can be done here?

Last edited:
Top Bottom