News Another sneak peek at Horizons progress (Base Raid)

Brilliant. I am sure that those of us who have, or will be getting, VR kits will develop iron stomachs over time.

I don't know...can get pretty carsick as it is...THAT is probably way over my threshold. Oh well...can always pretend I'm putting on a space helmet everytime I get into the ship again. :)

Am I the only one who thinks that DB posting these is actually the marketing department using his forum account? Either way. Good stuff.

Nah, couldn't be...... I mean when they say on twitter that David has leaked another clip, that must be 100% correct, and I'll bet that nice Ed has given Mr Braben a proper talking to. ;)

The video should say : Not recommended for people under 18 years old.
Space is to be taken seriously :)

It's nice to see the love injected in this game, keep up the great work, be well o/

This looks epic !

Really hoping to have conflict zones/CG on the surface, like taking down Emperor's Dawn bases with other players etc..

Here is this week’s quick-and-dirty unedited video capture from the Planetary Landings update for Horizons (using the same dev machines as before) as we begin a raid on a surface base, using two SRVs and a ship. Still quite a few elements need work which I won’t list here, but you can see there's been good progress since last week

This looks so freaking cool! I've watched this 22 second video for nearly 10 minutes.

Here is this week’s quick-and-dirty unedited video capture from the Planetary Landings update for Horizons (using the same dev machines as before) as we begin a raid on a surface base, using two SRVs and a ship. Still quite a few elements need work which I won’t list here, but you can see there's been good progress since last week:

https://youtu.be/AaV3FP5HJ48

I can't help but ask. Will ships be able to assist those on the ground in taking out base defences, etc?

Shok.

Top Bottom