"Anti-Vista Points"

Wouldn't it be cool if we had points that do the opposite of what vista points do, and actually discourage people to view in a certain area?! This would be most useful for when guests are trying to look through trees and try to view the animals and it just looks weird. It would be best if they were invisible but I wouldn't be upset with a physical version. What do we think about this?

I'd then rather have the option of the current vista points being a mandatory viewing location for guests, and thus not to have the need of adding more (Anti) "points".

Something achieving that end goal would be useful for sure, but I'm not sure there's a system in game to make guests avoid things they dislike, only ways to make them attracted to things they do like/need (otherwise, they wouldn't go near staff buildings which apparently annoy them so much).
I think the neatest way to achieve it would be to give us the ability to toggle transparent/semi-transparent barrier types to opaque (in the same way you can add a window to an opaque barrier type to make it transparent). This shouldn't have an effect on the barrier's appearance, but should discount it as a viewing point as far as guests are concerned.

(otherwise, they wouldn't go near staff buildings which apparently annoy them so much).
Hmmm… an interesting thought. They could make a scenery toggle option to have a “negative area” radius so guests won’t look in that direction. Sort of like how vista points work now where you can link something to it. It’s kind of like how when guests can see a staff area, while not in its negative radius, won’t stop and stare at it.

Top Bottom