Any 1.3 Explorers...

Only #4, sadly.

4) System Map NAV Lock: When on the system map I want to be able to right click on a planetary body and select it as my navigation way point. Helps find specific bodies quickly.

It will cancel your planned route as well. (I imagine this will be fixed before 1.3 goes live. I sure hope so!)

I'd love to be able to turn off the interior lights permanently (on a toggle of course). Who drives a car at night with the interior lights on?! That's my biggest dislike about the Asp. Grrrr...

Last edited:
Only #4, sadly.

4) System Map NAV Lock: When on the system map I want to be able to right click on a planetary body and select it as my navigation way point. Helps find specific bodies quickly.

It will cancel your planned route as well. (I imagine this will be fixed before 1.3 goes live. I sure hope so!)

I'd love to be able to turn off the interior lights permanently (on a toggle of course). Who drives a car at night with the interior lights on?! That's my biggest dislike about the Asp. Grrrr...

Me too!!!! Those lights are a design fault, like to drive at night with a couple of lamps pointed at your face!!!!
I even tried to reduce the FOV but accelerating brought them back...
I would smash them with my bare fists!!!!! (well, maybe tape them).

Me too!!!! Those lights are a design fault, like to drive at night with a couple of lamps pointed at your face!!!!
I even tried to reduce the FOV but accelerating brought them back...
I would smash them with my bare fists!!!!! (well, maybe tape them).

HULK SMASH ASP LIGHTS!

I think for my next trip I'm going to go out to the fringes and help with the Galactic Mapping Project...which means taking the Asp out again. I'm actually considering another ship (which would limit where I could go, which would mean I'd be less useful) because of those lights. I know the Anaconda would be even better, but it's not my style of ship. In the end I'll probably suck it up and take the Asp because it's the most practical, but in addition to loneliness and regular space madness those lights might be what finally push me over the edge of the insanity cliff. It's gonna be fun! :)

Not just #4.

There is also a 'sort of' implementation of #3. You can now tell an asteroid belt from the list without locking on.

Oooh. The DB has been renamed "Diamondback Scout"

Sort of implies a "Diamondback <Something Else>" that might actually be an explorer

Oooh. The DB has been renamed "Diamondback Scout"

Sort of implies a "Diamondback <Something Else>" that might actually be an explorer

Lol. Well, we'll see if was only a name change. We've been lobbying pretty hard for a fuel scoop upgrade in the ships forum. This looks like an Fdev answer to the hurricane of posts, but is it the answer we were looking for?

Popped on and grabbed this for you.

http://i.imgur.com/DvM8wG7.png

But this has been for a long time for systems in civ space and belts you have scanned yourself. Undiscoed belts are still not identifiable unless you lock on to it.

Discoed belt in 1.2
asteroidbelt_1_2.jpg

Undiscoed belt in 1.3
asteroidbelt_1_3.jpg

// G

Top Bottom