Any Advice on a guy who's Insane...

Well, once I travelled to Formidine(?) Rift and back with fully equipped (some weapons, mining equipment, some cargo space) Anaconda. This was after Horizons (I had the SRV) but before Engineers. My max. jump range was something like 24 ly or maybe less.
First two week it was fun. But only first two weeks.

After that, I travelled with my fully equipped Anaconda with G4 FSD (after Engineers, but before Neutron Highway) to Colonia and it was not fun at all. So, I become the citizen of Colonia and I have enough Exploration for my whole life. Maybe, just maybe, one day I will try to travel to Sag. A and back to Colonia.

Nick Sticks has given the link to the folder. Create a title the same way you opened a thread here for this discussion. Maybe something meaningful, like "A Clockwise Exploration of the Galaxy [Progress Report of an Insane Commander]"

Photos can be posted directly (in case you didn't know), but have to be jpegs (isn't that a nuisance? They have to be converted from ED's bitmaps in a simple graphics editor) and less than 1 MByte in size.

Nick Sticks has given the link to the folder. Create a title the same way you opened a thread here for this discussion. Maybe something meaningful, like "A Clockwise Exploration of the Galaxy [Progress Report of an Insane Commander]"

Photos can be posted directly (in case you didn't know), but have to be jpegs (isn't that a nuisance? They have to be converted from ED's bitmaps in a simple graphics editor) and less than 1 MByte in size.
Xbox is easier to convert via Onedrive

I use imgur, it's free to set up an account & easy to use.

r4WbVID.jpg

I use imgur, it's free to set up an account & easy to use.
+1 for Imgur
Also a shameless plug on how I documented the circumnavigation of a planet to give you an idea on what to do:

Last edited:
Top Bottom